Roof mounted cargo carrier basket

Thanks OreoCat, I am looking to buy used rack like that. Where did you get your At? Thanks

I got mine used but the brand is front runner, don't cheap out on a roof rack or it will kill the gas, be very noisy, and low quality. Normally it's $900. Closest thing you can get for cheaper is the prinsu, it's like 500. There might be wait times though

I got mine used but the brand is front runner, don't cheap out on a roof rack or it will kill the gas, be very noisy, and low quality. Normally it's $900. Closest thing you can get for cheaper is the prinsu, it's like 500. There might be wait times though

What do you mean on killing gas mileage? Are there ones to stay away from ? I figured they all would kill gas mileage?

Thanks. I will look for Front Runner brand. Thanks

What do you mean on killing gas mileage? Are there ones to stay away from ? I figured they all would kill gas mileage?

I wouldn't get anything aside from prinsu and front runner, I used to have an oem rack with a Yakima basket on it. It looked cool but it was very loud and took a few move away. Also it could only hold about 30lbs because the oem rack is plastic.
Oem won't kill gas, but it's weak. Yakima and thule will need the bars that go into the jams then have a basket put on, those will hurt gas and be loud as hell

Back