Seen this today

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by kp.taco, Mar 7, 2018.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I know I cried myself to sleep and took anti depressants for the last couple days. I keep telling myself it’s going to be okay.

kp.taco and Bogunn like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

It will all be okay. Dry your tears.

OR17TRD likes this.
  4. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Thanks. Sometimes you just need to hear that. :oops:

Bogunn likes this.
  5. Series6

Series6 Well-Known Member

Taking my Tacoma in for the 15000 check up before my road trip. While driving yesterday my truck accessed this string via Bluetooth and asked me if I believed it. Of course I said no but just in case, I've asked the service advisor to have a trained "well being" tech to go over my truck's ecm, tcm and escm as I don't want Charlie going 2001 HAL on me.

B-Man and Bogunn like this.
  6. Series6

Well, no issues were discovered during the service prior to the trip. Apparently my truck didn't come with a Self Esteem Control Module (SECM) so it wasn't harmed in any way.

Either that or it simply doesn't give a

Bogunn likes this.
  7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

That and the PCM (political correctness module) only comes standard on the models sold to millennials.

Rocket tech and kp.taco like this.
  8. Series6

Pheeww!

Bogunn likes this.
  9. timv

timv Member

I have owned Rangers since 2000, switch to Tacoma as they don't make them anymore
    My Tacoma is a 2016, I've found out that its big inside compared to the ranger, no intermittent wipers(they should be standard on all vehicles)

I wish I would of got the v6 instead of the 4 banger but figured I don't do much towing and just help people move,
    But great gas mileage 20+ mpg comrade to the 19 mpg(on a good day in the ranger

still like it and still getting used to it

Bogunn likes this.
  10. Rocket tech

Rocket tech Well-Known Member

I have a '16 too. Had to have the transmission TSB done in July of 2016. Nary a problem since.

cranito4to likes this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

The SR/base model doesn’t come with intermittent wipers. The first Taco I owned was a 2002 base regular cab. I didn’t think to even check for intermittent wipers. I found out the first time it rained. I assumed all vehicles after the mid 90’s came with them. Lol.

timv likes this.