Selling a ultra gauge if anyone is interested

Idk, I just think the display looks old. It's totally personal preference though...

This is where I have my ultraguage
86bf285746f87e6c1105ce8c1dd73d4f.jpg
I agree. They both do the same. So no worries here. I'm not butt hurt. I have thick skin.

Oh come on this thing is useless. Just another distraction when people should be looking at the road. And don't tell me you never look at it while driving. How has it done anything for your truck?... It hasn't.

Oh come on this thing is useless. Just another distraction when people should be looking at the road. And don't tell me you never look at it while driving. How has it done anything for your truck?... It hasn't.
I sure do. But then again I am a professional driver. Haha

17 hours on the road yesterday 5 states down 5 states back . Not in some else's truck, but, my 16 Tacoma. Seeing people swerving and weaving all day ****ing with stupid cell phones! Whoever risks my life by doing this while driving near me deserves a BIG punch in the face!

17 hours on the road yesterday 5 states down 5 states back . Not in some else's truck, but, my 16 Tacoma. Seeing people swerving and weaving all day ****ing with stupid cell phones! Whoever risks my life by doing this while driving near me deserves a BIG punch in the face!
I know what you mean. Have it happen to me every night. All over the road and in my lane. I just get behind them and make sure they can see a little better once I put the brights on.

If you tow and want to watch your transmission temperature, then you need an Ultra Gauge. At the time that I purchased mine (2014), ScanGauge couldn't do it. The only other way, other than UG, is to install a temp sender and gauge on your panel. That seemed like too much work for me. That may have changed in the last 2 years. I love mine, but I tow at the rated tow weight limit most of the time I am on the road. You may not be as concerned about temps if you don't tow, though. There are some great discussion on tacomaworld if you search for transmission temp ultragauge.

If you tow and want to watch your transmission temperature, then you need an Ultra Gauge. At the time that I purchased mine (2014), ScanGauge couldn't do it. The only other way, other than UG, is to install a temp sender and gauge on your panel. That seemed like too much work for me. That may have changed in the last 2 years. I love mine, but I tow at the rated tow weight limit most of the time I am on the road. You may not be as concerned about temps if you don't tow, though. There are some great discussion on tacomaworld if you search for transmission temp ultragauge.
Scangauge 2 does trans temp, pan and converter....

Torque app does also i think

As for ultragauge, the MX model does only.... i was the original beta tester.

It was alot of work, and some crazy math shiz.... they were great about support.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160701-070248.jpg
    Screenshot_20160701-070248.jpg
    657.7 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Back