Show off your TacomaForum.com Sticker!

Look what I got in the mail today. Thanks Nathan! :thumbsup:
I'm liking the white sticker since I like to be different I'm going to put it on the inside of my sliding back window. Being that we get snow and ice here I wouldn't want to scrape it off chiseling/scraping ice off the window during winter. So I'll need to find some vinyl laminating sheet to put it on the inside. I have some just need to locate. That way if I ever sell/total the truck I can take it off and put on my next one. :)

I'll be rockin the T on my days off this summer :boat:

Attachments

• S1050379.jpg
    S1050379.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 31
Wow didn't realize my tint was so dark, but it should show up thru it. Now to decide which one to use 1st. I'm gonna wait to install since as you can see my camera flashed since it's so dark out there due to incoming storm.

The white on the color sticker is how the all white one will show. Couldn't see the white one due to the backing which comes off.

Attachments

• stickers.JPG
    stickers.JPG
    26.1 KB · Views: 74
I finally got around to putting my sticker on my rig.

Attachments

• 2013-04-24 21.53.01.jpg
    2013-04-24 21.53.01.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 27
I'm scared to put it on :eek: it'll be my first sticker

Well, I popped my cherry and put my 1st sticker on. ProForce it doesn't hurt, actually looks pretty good. This is the 1st time I have ever put a sticker on any vehicle I've owned. However, I have found another one I may get. I'll post a pic of both.

Attachments

• S1050385.jpg
    S1050385.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 26
  • sexy_tacoma.jpg
    sexy_tacoma.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 70
Well, I popped my cherry and put my 1st sticker on. ProForce it doesn't hurt, actually looks pretty good. This is the 1st time I have ever put a sticker on any vehicle I've owned. However, I have found another one I may get. I'll post a pic of both.

Looks good man, just be careful with opening your slider. I had to have my whole back windows replaced because I had a sticker there and it ruined the seal. I open my slider alot in the warmer months, so the constant opening and closing killed the seal.

Looks good man, just be careful with opening your slider. I had to have my whole back windows replaced because I had a sticker there and it ruined the seal. I open my slider alot in the warmer months, so the constant opening and closing killed the seal.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday.....I started to open it and then it stopped, so didn't force it. I don't usually open the slider so not a big deal and what I can open is enough for the breeze I want. I miss being able to open my back side windows like I could on my PreRunner.

i'd like to find one that reads "she knows my Tacoma is sexy " :):clap::yes:

Got mine put on today! Thanks Nathan!

DA273481-948D-4C3C-B5DD-AA254A011947-2206-0000018B12DD6F23_zpsdedd052c.jpg

I havent got mine yet :whistling2:

Yours was shipped a while ago so I'm surprised :blink:

Some of the more recent orders though are a bit delayed. I ran out of the Tyvek mailers I use and had to order more. They should be here tomorrow and shipping will resume :thumbsup:

Back