Show us your rims...

HellaNella420

Want to see what people are rolling on!! Non stock Rim and tire packs we already all know what stock rims look like...go!

a4qxrm.jpg

Good choice

I thought these were better looking than the others plus a lot cheaper. Good choice. Trying to find a decal for the center caps to replace the stock one. I saw some other wheels with a skull and crossbone centerpiece and thought that was cool but did not necessarily like the wheels.

I thought these were better looking than the others plus a lot cheaper. Good choice. Trying to find a decal for the center caps to replace the stock one. I saw some other wheels with a skull and crossbone centerpiece and thought that was cool but did not necessarily like the wheels.

Online I saw those skull ones in all black and wanted them, but its a 2 month wait lol. Ended up with these and they've really grown on me I like them a lot. Saw there's a different center cap available for them, gonna have to see what it'll take to get themImageUploadedByTaco Forum1375500865.413078.jpg had that same though about putting a decal

Back