Show us your rims...

Like them.

Yea I like the black... buttttt I don't know.. I'm still on the fence about them.. i might buy a set of different ones, Ive been looking around a bit... ill still keep ya in mind and do a more than fair price for ya if I find something I like that much more to wanna spend the extra cash on em.. If so, even if ya needed to wait a lil while I could always just stack em up I my garage till you're ready..

Online I saw those skull ones in all black and wanted them, but its a 2 month wait lol. Ended up with these and they've really grown on me I like them a lot. Saw there's a different center cap available for them, gonna have to see what it'll take to get themView attachment 1151 had that same though about putting a decal

These are pretty tight I dig em

I got stock steelies not just any stock ones either. I took the mud flaps off before wheeling, haven't put them back on yet. :whistling2:

1227.jpg

Yea I like the black... buttttt I don't know.. I'm still on the fence about them.. i might buy a set of different ones, Ive been looking around a bit... ill still keep ya in mind and do a more than fair price for ya if I find something I like that much more to wanna spend the extra cash on em.. If so, even if ya needed to wait a lil while I could always just stack em up I my garage till you're ready..

True. You decide to unload them i'll be interested for sure.

American Racing "fuel". Had them for about 8 years now. Had them on my '04 and now on the '08.

Heres mine Xd series enduro 122 Machine finish

Attachments

• IMAG_0124.jpg
    IMAG_0124.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG_0130.jpg
    IMAG_0130.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 107
2013 DCSB with 18x9 Ultra Mavericks with BFG Rugged Terrain 265/60R18

Attachments

• 13XSP-X1.jpg
    13XSP-X1.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1814.jpg
    IMG_1814.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 149
Old pick, 5100 shock and new headlight not installed.. but same rims/tires.

Attachments

• 1380389379704.jpg
    1380389379704.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Back