So.........

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by B.C., Mar 14, 2020.

1. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Have you tried a local fab shop to see if they can make you a double?

tooter and B.C. like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

I was going to when I found this used one.
    I am changing both fenders with better ones, and they will match, new led lights, making new longer and wider bunk boards with new marine carpet on them, new tires and rims, new bearings and better bearing buddies, installing a spare tire on the reach. Everything has been ordered...thanks to my amazing personal assistant who is the best shopper I've ever met...

Scott Wyman and tooter like this.
  4. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

So...was in an electronics store this evening looking at a few things. Rupert was with me, playing on a stereo was Home Sweet Home, I love that song, so walked over and turned it up some more for a minute or so...Rupert has heard that song so often and sometimes howls to it...well he cut loose and began to howl along with it...all 4 staff, and 6 customers came over to see what it was. There was my boy howling, they watched, and when it was over I turned it down, and he stopped. They were all just smiling and thought it was cool.
    I told them he hears that song often, and loves it, so he broke into song.
    A girl maybe 8 or 9 walked over and hugged him, and told my boy he did a good job. I'm so emotional lately I almost cried.

5. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Have to make pictures so small to be allowed to post them, i had to show just a part of the back of the trailer.
    New lights, new fenders, new tires and wheels are on. 20200730_153759.jpg

Scott Wyman, tooter and B-Man like this.
  6. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

7. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

So...happy long weekend to all who get one.
    It is a long weekend here in BC, although I don't get it off, I am taking Sunday to boat, or more likely Jetski, have a Tee time to play some golf, and wouldn't mind getting in a nice bike ride to if time allows.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  8. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

So...next week I leave for 10 days on maneuvers, so probably will not be on much for a while.
    I'm actually looking forward to it, but will miss home, B and the boys.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2020
  9. Scott Wyman

I e been on vacation since Tuesday so I had a loooooong weekend.

B-Man and B.C. like this.
  10. Scott Wyman

Stay safe out there my friend.

B-Man and B.C. like this.
  11. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Thanks Scott.
    I do a few weekends throughout the year, and then an annual bigger training camp, I love it.
    Also lets me catch up with some friends who i see to rarely. Spending physical time with people is a good thing.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  12. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

Awesome Scott, what have you been up to with your time off?

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  13. OP
    B.C.

B.C. Well-Known Member

So...sometimes there is nothing more satisfying than firing someone...except for firing two people... I made it really crystal clear that they don't want to list me as a reference either on their next job application.

Scott Wyman, RonFad and B-Man like this.
  14. RonFad

RonFad Well-Known Member

I can think of two times that I really enjoyed firing someone. There have been a few that I wish would have worked out better and then there were a few that was obvious no matter what they were not right for the job.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  15. Scott Wyman

I did a whole lot of nothing on my vacation. Did a little cooking out on my new Weber grill, washed your truck, nothing special.

B-Man likes this.