So.........

A group of my employees had to take a spill response and fire fighting course today.
The dude was going to show them how volatile the fuel was, and how easy to light.
Apparently his matches kept going out before it lit.
After 5 tries, he exasperated just said "well it is extremely flammable " , then moved on lol.
My guys and gals were laughing so hard.

BC, are you guys doing okay up there?

Doing good thanks Tooter.
We had a great day yesterday, we packed some food and firewood into the boat, and headed to a nice beach, we lit a fire, cooked hot dogs, and then we boated another 120 kms, fished a little, it was nice.

How are you doing down there?

Oh ya, and took my pickup to a Toyota dealership and got a headache rack and toolbox installed.
Long story about why my Ram was at the Toyota dealer for it, so I'll spare you the pain of reading it.

Burritos then put in a pan, topped with some refried beans and salsa mix, a little cheese, and then it just had to go in the oven for 15 to warm up. Also had spanish rice, and Greek salad. We both like to cook, but right now B does 98% of it. Rupert often gets the leftovers and his reaction last night from the way he was eating it was ' dang them are spicy' but didn't stop him from eating every last bit. ;)

B, and Rupert walked, I motored along, we went down the road and back. Rupert saw a fox and was gone, I am still amazed by his speed. He caught up to and passed the fox with ease, skidded and turned around. Now he never actually grabs what he chases, but whatever goes on in his head, he has to catch up to animals, but not attack. Well this fox once face to face with an animal that fast, decided it was best not to run again, so they stood there about 5 or 6 feet apart and stared at each other.
B in a panic is at full sprint till she gets between them and kicks toward the fox to make it run off, and as Rupert was about to bolt again she grabbed him by his collar with one hand, and the nearby tree with her other hand to hold him, because in a tug of war he wins every time.
Once the fox was out of sight he just walked back with her.
I was laughing, she told me i need to hurry up and get better because he listens to me, and I can hold him back if i have to. I said well i didn't even yell at him to come back once I saw you sprinting after him, because it was to entertaining watching it. Then B started to laugh since I just found it funny and wouldn't even yell at Rupert to stop.
She was yelling, but he will not stop a pursuit when she yells, I am the Alpha. I'm so easily amused, and probably shouldn't have found it so funny, but I really couldn't stop laughing.
Not 5 minutes later he saw a squirrel, and was gone. Once they climb up a tree he just comes back, but the smart ass part of me could not resist looking at B, and trying to keep a straight face, say to her, she really needs to teach him how to climb trees. She grabbed my hand and slapped it while laughing when i said that.
Dogs are so dang entertaining!

Thanks Tooter!

Got home from our walk and roll, to find a box of donuts, and a 17mm deep socket on my steps.
So obviously B's parents came by while we were gone. Surprised we didn't see them driving, we were not on the far road for long.

Back