Southern Cali BS Thread

I would if there was parking space. My house faces a main street that narrows just in front of my house. Nice one!

come do it at my place!

I got plenty of work space and drive way space. a beer fridge in the garage and I can make some wings. Then we can go testing in my back yard. I just dont have too many tools. And it has to be in august lol.

Last edited:
come do it at my place!

You just want the pizza and beer.:eek:

Ryan(Manwithoutaplan) is setting up a BBQ/mod day at his place. Well he said he was but idk when it's supposed to happen. I can do the install myself but I just want an extra set of hands around and another vehicle in case we need to make a parts run.

come do it at my place!

I got plenty of work space and drive way space. a beer fridge in the garage and I can make some wings. Then we can go testing in my back yard. I just dont have too many tools. And it has to be in august lol.

You just want the pizza and beer.:eek:

Ryan(Manwithoutaplan) is setting up a BBQ/mod day at his place. Well he said he was but idk when it's supposed to happen. I can do the install myself but I just want an extra set of hands around and another vehicle in case we need to make a parts run.

quoted for the ninja edit haha

right on. well if its still collecting dust by the time i get home the offer is there.

Im gonna set up a mod day camp out at my place in august. Y'all can come up ri my pad. Campout on my property(3.5acres) for a couple days and will mod trucks and ho wheeling in some amazing trails with real running rivers. I have plenty of room to work on lots of trucks and also have a garage to do work in as well. Got a lake less than 5 MINS from our house as well.

Im gonna set up a mod day camp out at my place in august. Y'all can come up ri my pad. Campout on my property(3.5acres) for a couple days and will mod trucks and ho wheeling in some amazing trails with real running rivers. I have plenty of room to work on lots of trucks and also have a garage to do work in as well. Got a lake less than 5 MINS from our house as well.

:thumbsup: a guns and ammo trip.

Oh yes and guns and ammo are always welcome here. We have plenty of places to go open shooting. It would be real awesome to see yall up here. You will live it here.

if anyone has today off or can make it...check this out!

Friday Practice Special.... come out to Glen Helen Motorsports Park today for the Engage Off Road Short Course Racing Adventure Practice Special, During Practice today anyone can come out and Purchase a Ride of a Lifetime in the 4 Seat Prerunner for $25.00, we supply the helmet and fire suit and fun, go up to the EngageOffRoad/OffRoadShocks.com booth and ask for Details....see everyone out at Glen Helen!!!

Back