Southern Cali BS Thread

so lets start some sh*t...ha ha ha....whats everyone doing this weekend?...anything cheap and free i can attend? or anyone want me to be their date;)

so lets start some sh*t...ha ha ha....whats everyone doing this weekend?...anything cheap and free i can attend? or anyone want me to be their date;)

How about a blonde ??....:laughing:

165064d1344983692-i-saw-you-san-diego-thread-douggirl.jpg

We are very lucky and fortunate to have such great parents as they bought the boat for us. Chelsies dad said he wanted to see us having fun like everyone else on the lake. They are such awesome parents. And yes Hass bring it up and will do it up right. Hahahahahahahaha. :D:beer:

that is pretty cool. I bet lake tahoe is pretty cool to ski on, Probably pretty damn cold though

Oh we don't go there. We live 5 mins from Topaz Lake Nevada. As we live in the Topaz Ranch Estates. We have a permanent summer slip so the boat is always in the water and ready for fun. Its to dam expensive to put a boat on Tahoe. $50 inspection and $50 to launch your boat on Tahoe. Its no joke. And yes Tahoe is very cold. Our lake is nice and not to big and is great temp during summer. :D

Oh we don't go there. We live 5 mins from Topaz Lake Nevada. As we live in the Topaz Ranch Estates. We have a permanent summer slip so the boat is always in the water and ready for fun. Its to dam expensive to put a boat on Tahoe. $50 inspection and $50 to launch your boat on Tahoe. Its no joke. And yes Tahoe is very cold. Our lake is nice and not to big and is great temp during summer. :D

OHH EXCUUUUUUUUUUSE US!!!! you have Lake front property HUH!????:boxing: HA HA HA

Back