Supercharger advice

Air fuel ratio

Obviously haven't worked with anything turbo'd or s/c'd really but induction is induction no matter how it gets to the burn room I guess & I think the info I got regarding low comp motors better with turbo contradicts itself because diesel's have a ton of compression & are turbo, unless it's fuel thing ..

Obviously haven't worked with anything turbo'd or s/c'd really but induction is induction no matter how it gets to the burn room I guess & I think the info I got regarding low comp motors better with turbo contradicts itself because diesel's have a ton of compression & are turbo, unless it's fuel thing ..

Ive heard that myself over the years, lower comp for force fed engines is a good starting point. Helps with detonation yes?

Was it worth the money and time to SC a Tacoma?

Some say yes, others say no.

Might depend on your expectations and supporting mods.

Blower, smaller pulley, headers, fuel pump, urd ypipe, 3" exhaust, and intake work just fine for me and by using like modded trucks dyno sheets should be around 320 at the wheels conservatively.

Some say yes, others say no.

Might depend on your expectations and supporting mods.

Blower, smaller pulley, headers, fuel pump, urd ypipe, 3" exhaust, and intake work just fine for me and by using like modded trucks dyno sheets should be around 320 at the wheels conservatively.
I’d side eye one if someone came out with it for the 3.5

Was it worth the money and time to SC a Tacoma?

Not for me. I should have kept the money and put it towards something that’s actually capable of going fast. A LS swap would make some real power in this truck but I don’t have the fab skills to do the work.

Last edited:
Back