Tacoma newbie

I'm just doing the 51 week straight auto course, than doing a 12 week toyota, Lexus and scion course

I bet your gunna make your tacoma the fastest thing out there! My uncle could have been a mechanic and he can work with engines, and he use to soup up trucks to be as fast as corvettes... It was ridiculous

I bet your gunna make your tacoma the fastest thing out there! My uncle could have been a mechanic and he can work with engines, and he use to soup up trucks to be as fast as corvettes... It was ridiculous

I will definitely be trying to make mine faster, but in the future I want to make a super fast XRunner. I also want to work at a Toyota dealership after I get out so maybe I can get a sweet deal on one.

Thats awesome. I inherited mine, and i was so happy. I always wanted a blue truck from when i was four years old. The best part about the 13 second tacoma is its an 07 like mine!

Thats the way to do it! My mom thinks my dad and i are ridiculous ecause we want to mod our trucks but its not like she has much say. She doesnt pay for it

FAFSA.gov and you can get financial aid. You need your parents W2 form. And you can get federal student loans based on your income. And if you HAVE to work full time before you can go to school, i reccomend construction... At least youll make above minimum wage.

I've already filled out my FAFSA and stuff, and I'm online looking at scholarships everyday after I get home from school.

Thats good. Hopefully youll qualify for enough like i did. My mom makes 48,000 and my dad made 4,000. I got $11,000 in aid plus over $5000 for an academic scholarship. Thats how i did it.

I know I'm getting at least 4 or 5k from UTI financial aid and I haven't received my FAFSA stuff yet. The whole course is going to be $38k

Back