Tacoma Tuesday's

Closed on my new house today. :thumbup:
Looking forward to a new adventure...........tacoma is going to get busy with DIY projects!!!

Great Tuesday morning, got a new customer needing custom work for a "Fleet" of tacomas he is building....looks like ALOT!!! of R&D in my near future!!!

Tuesday morning and here is whats going on today...

Cutting up a perfectly good front clip on an engage support truck to begin the engine cage
picture.php

heres the side view of the cutting proccess....
picture.php

and we finished welding the top of the roll cage on Sposito's build so now to drop the cab back, attach the cab to the cage with gussets and start cutting into the front clip as well
picture.php

Yup...just another Tuesday at Engage:thumbup:

Tell'em, Engage. ****s looking top notch. Keep it up.

****ing nice day here in el cajon compared to the last couple days. Then again we're desert peeps. This heat aint anything.

Cleaned out a storage unit. People never leave anything good. It is not like storage wars on a@e.
ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1368572888.917491.jpg

Couch for sell cheap.

Time to start gathering things together for this weekend. don't wanna be packing at the last minute :no:

Good Morning Everyone...it Tuesday so that mean 3 more days before some of us meet up once again to go Race! cant wait....on a side note....here what we got done yesterday

the Engage GenII Tacoma to GenII Tundra Daily Driver Conversion Clip is done, we will have another ready to ship and in stock by Friday....who's name should we put on it???

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and we thru more support tubes on Tostito's build
picture.php

caught in2nite's up with Tostito's
picture.php

and finally after hours stayed and worked a little on my truck and gave it some little love to help keep her cool
picture.php

its tuesday....whats everyone up to?....anyone heading to the short course race this weekend out at Glen Helen Motorsports Park?????

nice work, hass. Both trucks are coming along nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some coilovers this paycheck (she's not looking is she???) then onto the bypasses.

I'd be down for Glen Helen racing, but ****- another San Bernadino trip would definitely kill my dream up getting them COs. Wish ya guys the best there.

****in day has been sooooo long. Can't get my head out of routers n switches right now.

All these guys building evil desert race trucks...and to think I was happy I installed my new tonneau today...haha

nice work, hass. Both trucks are coming along nicely. Hopefully I'll be able to snag some coilovers this paycheck (she's not looking is she???) then onto the bypasses.

I'd be down for Glen Helen racing, but ****- another San Bernadino trip would definitely kill my dream up getting them COs. Wish ya guys the best there.

****in day has been sooooo long. Can't get my head out of routers n switches right now.

come on...we all know you wear the pants in that relationship....Pony up MAN! HA HA HA....shes not on TF is she?????:sad:

All these guys building evil desert race trucks...and to think I was happy I installed my new tonneau today...haha

Hey we all started somewhere....one day tonneau cover.....next full LT:icon_wink:

Back