Thank goodness for Toyota.

Bought a 2016 silverado wt, the radio died, and after replacement the clock never worked right again, replaced it with a 2017 silverado thru north lt, it was worst than the first one , santa cristmas tree was lit up in the dash, abs and Stabiltrak issue after 7 time getting it fixed now i bougth the Toyota. I hope i am done with all the problem. Also my 70000$ one year old truck was only worth 38000$ ! 32000$ pf lost value in a year, thats crazy....

Bought a 2016 silverado wt, the radio died, and after replacement the clock never worked right again, replaced it with a 2017 silverado thru north lt, it was worst than the first one , santa cristmas tree was lit up in the dash, abs and Stabiltrak issue after 7 time getting it fixed now i bougth the Toyota. I hope i am done with all the problem. Also my 70000$ one year old truck was only worth 38000$ ! 32000$ pf lost value in a year, thats crazy....

Welcome to the forum. I hope your luck is better with the Toyota! I’m sure it will be. The resale and trade in values are phenomenal on Tacoma’s.
GM has a long history of electrical nightmares. I’m a victim too. Lol. And the value is crap because they have rebated their trucks to nothing.

Welcome to the forum. I hope your luck is better with the Toyota! I’m sure it will be. The resale and trade in values are phenomenal on Tacoma’s.
GM has a long history of electrical nightmares. I’m a victim too. Lol. And the value is crap because they have rebated their trucks to nothing.
$10,000 of MSRP all day long.

Back