The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

At the dealership for the 20,000 mile check-up. Walking around the lot checking out new stuff, I gotta say,... I think the new grill is fuglier than the old cheese grater... seen this gray offroad with a manual that tempted me for a split second until I remembered that I don't actually want all the fancy gadgets. Haha. I probably have too much pin striping and too many dings to come out on a trade anyway. Plus, I don't want to go through the hassle of putting my stock suspension back on then reinstalling it on another truck... Then there's the OV tune..... I'm bored, can you tell? [emoji23]1534523519266.jpeg

Last edited:
At the dealership for the 20,000 mile check-up. Walking around the lot checking out new stuff, I gotta say,... I think the new grill is fuglier than the old cheese grater... seen this gray offroad with a manual that tempted me for a split second until I remembered that I don't actually want all the fancy gadgets. Haha. I probably have too much pin striping and too many dings to come out on a trade anyway. Plus, I don't want to go through the hassle of putting my stock suspension back on then reinstalling it on another truck... Then there's the OV tune..... I'm bored, can you tell? [emoji23]View attachment 20076

Don’t do it

At the dealership for the 20,000 mile check-up. Walking around the lot checking out new stuff, I gotta say,... I think the new grill is fuglier than the old cheese grater... seen this gray offroad with a manual that tempted me for a split second until I remembered that I don't actually want all the fancy gadgets. Haha. I probably have too much pin striping and too many dings to come out on a trade anyway. Plus, I don't want to go through the hassle of putting my stock suspension back on then reinstalling it on another truck... Then there's the OV tune..... I'm bored, can you tell? [emoji23]View attachment 20076
Yep

Im gen y. Gen z are the ones everyone talks crap about including me lol. They just dont care about anything. Idk how they can be so careless
Gen Y kids are what is considered "Millennials" [emoji23] but I agree, Gen Z or maybe later Gen Y kids seem to be what all the ruckus is about. My Pops worked me too hard to have time to cry about anything when I was a kid. Haha

Last edited:
Gen Y kids are what is considered "Millennials" [emoji23] but I agree, Gen Z or maybe later Gen Y kids seem to be what all the ruckus is about. My Pops worked me to hard to have time to cry about anything when I was a kid. Haha

Hahaha. Same here but my younger sister has all the characteristics of a millennial. Same parents so idk what happened lol

Back