The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Seen this today, thought I'd share for anyone interested in getting the OV tune for free!

B-Man likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

We are supposed to move my daughter into my house Saturday- 70% chance of rain. :confused:

B-Man likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

That doesn't sound like fun!

5. Scott Wyman

No sir. Luckily it's just temporary. Her new apartment will be available June 5th. Then I get to move her into there too. I better get a free meal out of all this. o_O

B-Man and Lil G like this.
  6. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Free and kids don’t mix. Lol I’m loving how your not worried about the rain.

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  7. Scott Wyman

Rain will just make stuff slide down the stairs faster. LOL! :D:p

B-Man likes this.
  8. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Great point on the rain.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

My son and his fiance are moving into their apt this weekend too......told him I'll be supervisor! LOL

Scott Wyman likes this.
  10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Lol. I have helped a lot of buddies move. That is normally one big cluster. I’ve moved three times in my life. Clothes and shoes are pretty damn easy to move

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Helped 'em move a dinner table and chairs last week......back was sore for 2 days after........I'll take the supervisor position!:D

Scott Wyman and Lil G like this.
  12. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

I’m sure it was up stairs also. Dang up stair apartments suck

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

It was.......those stairs about killed me........I kept asking my son if he was pushing or pulling! LOL