The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Pardon my ignorance but I don’t know what AO means:oops:
But things are pretty good in general right now. The weather is hit and miss with rain but it’s nice having a 3day weekend?
How’s things with you?

I’m assuming you’re a vet? I was in the army years ago but don’t remember that acronym. We’ve had a really wet winter here in Idaho and it’s continuing through spring. I work in construction so it’s an absolute mess to get the exterior trades caught up and stay consistent

I’m assuming you’re a vet? I was in the army years ago but don’t remember that acronym. We’ve had a really wet winter here in Idaho and it’s continuing through spring. I work in construction so it’s an absolute mess to get the exterior trades caught up and stay consistent
I am......US Navy Corpsman.....'89-'97........wet here too........we missed our storm last night......doesn't break my heart though.......construction sucks to work in the mud........wish you dry days up your way!

So, this is the truck that the dealership was supposed to have for me on 5/20. The salesman never communicates with me unless I text him, and makes it seem like I'm bothering him. My trade is slowly building more miles. I have solid numbers for the deal, but it seems like the due date on this vehicle keeps getting pushed out...I only know by searching on the Toyota website, building the exact truck. I went in looking for a Voodoo Blue TRD Pro, but payments under $500 are attractive. I have my own financing thru my credit union, and I'd hate to have them run my credit again for more money, or because the offer expires after 60 days. Any thoughts?

IMG_6645.jpg

stupid phone cable and charge package...$69/$73 now...I just got 4 awesome lightning cables for $12 on Amazon...probably outlast the Apple brand...and I have Anker chargers that put out more than 2.4A...

Back