The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

I remember homework.....been a long time but I remember studying my arse off!

Scott Wyman and Jack Straw like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Yeah. Good thing I'm only taking one class at a time. o_O

B-Man likes this.
  4. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin everyone!

goob760, Jack Straw and Scott Wyman like this.
  5. Scott Wyman

Mornin B-Man, mornin all you Taco lovers! Time put the pedal to the metal, throw the balls to the wall and hit the ground running! Giddy-up-go!;)

B-Man, goob760 and Jack Straw like this.
  6. Malicious Mike

Malicious Mike Well-Known Member

Today starts my first week driving the Taco without the kids...the ladies should start chasing me soon, right?

7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Evenin' everyone! Work stunk today. Typical monday. But, the Taco run well there and home!

8. Malicious Mike

Work was better than Friday for me. Drama with the loader operator, who doesn't know how to do his job.

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

They're out there!

10. Jack Straw

Jack Straw Well-Known Member

Mmmm...it should’ve already started bud

Scott Wyman, B-Man and Malicious Mike like this.
  11. Malicious Mike

I connected one of my fire sticks to my iphone hotspot to see how well it works. Netflix had a considerable degradation in video quality, so I don't think I'll be dropping my cable internet service for an extra cellular device.

Scott Wyman likes this.
  12. Malicious Mike

My biggest worry about my new truck, is someone opening their door and hitting it. I've found that I can park far away around no other vehicles, and there's always a moron who has to park right beside you. I wish there was some rock rails or something that extended out from the truck, or possibly folded up to guard doors. I'm posting with little sleep...

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  13. Scott Wyman

Damn straight!

Malicious Mike, Jack Straw and B-Man like this.
  14. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Evenin all! Up at 3am this mornin.....went west to work........got home 6:30pm........friday night pistol at the gun club......grabbed the Taco, Glock 19X, ammo and headed in........Taco and Glock both run well.......Glock is cleaned.......Taco is in bed.........and, I'm heading there now as got to work tommorow am! Nite all!

Crawdad and Jack Straw like this.
  15. Malicious Mike

Just ordered a K&N intake for the Rubicon...there goes my credit card...
    That will be my first mod on the JK. 2 years old and my new Taco has almost 4x the miles.

B-Man and Scott Wyman like this.
  16. Scott Wyman

Holy crap Mike! Time to break that Ruby in dont ya think?

Crawdad and Malicious Mike like this.