The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Toyota REALLY needs to bring the diesel to the U.S. market.
It'd probably sell pretty well, especially in your neck of the woods. Texans loves their diesels. Lol
Curious about the whole no glow plug/ no heating element/ just fire it right up thing... I've dealt with diesels in the cold, snowy mountain winters, it was tough enough rattling them to life when everything worked right... [emoji23]
I'd be intrigued as long as I can still haz 3 pedals... lol
I did figure out one day during the power outage that a Coyote would fit in our engine bay very nicely... it's only a half inch wider and there's plenty of room for 2 more cylinders... haha

Yeah it does......told him not to get it and he went ahead. He called me......said he shoulda listened.....first time for that! LOL Usually was the other way around!

I talked my dad into it. So far so good. He won’t take a flu shot though. I have to have so many shots and test working for EMS I guess I’m used to it. Lol

I talked to my dad last night and he said he never gets a flu shot, pneumonia shot, and he isn't getting the shingles vaccine either. He's 84 and doesnt listen to me when I say he should at least get a flu and pneumonia shots.

Back