The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I guess skiing is not like the theater. I shouldn’t say break a leg? Have fun be safe. Well don’t be safe but don’t get hurt. Hell you know what I’m trying to say
I made it back to Gordo! That's my kind of leg day! Haha! It hurts so good! [emoji23]
Snow was kinda hard this morning and popped a ski off on landing, was a pretty great day after that!

That's about all I can do right now. Had shoulder surgery yesterday. Cant drive the Taco for 3 weeks![emoji22]

I just had knee and shoulder surgery myself.
Trying to help my boss out by overseeing others, making calls, doing emails, orders, helping with paperwork, and assisting with inventory.
Yesterday I should have stayed in bed though, nobody appreciated me helping despite being in a wheelchair. Instead all i go was complaints, and BS. I went home by 13:30 hours, then they asked why I left, instead of staying to help.
Sigh!

Trying to help my boss out by overseeing others, making calls, doing emails, orders, helping with paperwork, and assisting with inventory.
Yesterday I should have stayed in bed though, nobody appreciated me helping despite being in a wheelchair. Instead all i go was complaints, and BS. I went home by 13:30 hours, then they asked why I left, instead of staying to help.
Sigh!
Ungreatful jerks. Hope you're recovery is going well.

That's about all I can do right now. Had shoulder surgery yesterday. Cant drive the Taco for 3 weeks![emoji22]
Sigh!
Get well soon, gents!

Back