The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Drank a 6pk of Smirnoff Ice, watched a couple of movies. Peppermint and Lou were both surprising movies. Walked the dog at 11:00 pm (23:00). Sacked out by 23:50. No hangover. 6 pops in 4 hours.......definitely not hangover seed.

I think I saw peppermint. Not sure. I’m debating getting my cat back installed. Gonna be one loud bitch.

My game wasn’t televised in our area. It’s all fukked up. AFC game. So our nfc affiliate didn’t/ couldn’t air it. So the patriots being afc aired instead of my giants. Then the 4 o’clock games come on and nfc is on the afc affiliate and the afc jets game is on the nfc affiliate. I’m like wtf?! Who the fuk cares about the jets in ct?!

My game wasn’t televised in our area. It’s all fukked up. AFC game. So our nfc affiliate didn’t/ couldn’t air it. So the patriots being afc aired instead of my giants. Then the 4 o’clock games come on and nfc is on the afc affiliate and the afc jets game is on the nfc affiliate. I’m like wtf?! Who the fuk cares about the jets in ct?!
American Football???

It’s about as close to straight pipe as you can get.
The pipe on the axle side slid in quite a ways that actually might help with less drone. I believe.

As you can see so does this one. I’d much rather have slash cut black one. But I don’t mind rocking this for the winter.

Back