The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

We're pretty much iced over today........I-80 and Hwy 30 are closed all the way west to the Wyoming line. Haven't been out but it looks really slick!

IMG_0590.jpgIMG_0599.jpgIMG_0597.jpg

Not sure what’s going to be visible on this app,... we got some great pics on a good camera using a tripod but I was curious how they’d show up on a ducking iPhone. [emoji23]

Had an amazing adventure! The clouds parted like the Red Sea for Moses just in time for the show in the sky. I’ll count that as a blessing! A Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis trip should be on everybody’s bucket list!!!

View attachment 16831View attachment 16832View attachment 16833

Not sure what’s going to be visible on this app,... we got some great pics on a good camera using a tripod but I was curious how they’d show up on a ducking iPhone. [emoji23]

Had an amazing adventure! The clouds parted like the Red Sea for Moses just in time for the show in the sky. I’ll count that as a blessing! A Northern Lights or Aurora Borealis trip should be on everybody’s bucket list!!!
Yes! I went to Alaska to see them. Amazing.
Thank you for sharing this adventure with us. To cool.

View attachment 16831View attachment 16832View attachment 16833

FIFY
55672723-8B2F-41C7-9B35-D6D492B14F25.jpeg

Morning! Just got done eating some eggs from our chickens and drank a nice pot of good to the last drop! Ya'll have an awesome day!

Mornin G! Sounds like a good start to the day for ya! Just finished with some farm-fresh eggs, hashbrowns, ham and toast with chokecherry jelly.........Mmm...Mmm.....Good!

Back