The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

View attachment 16927View attachment 16928View attachment 16929

Toured the Anne Frank House when we got back to Amsterdam. The model house in the pic was an old pharmacy that the family lived in for around 2 years. They stayed in the top part with the red roof. The windows were blacked out and weren’t visible from any angle on the street or surrounding buildings. Kind of a hard read but the book is still amazing to have been written by a 13 year old girl.

It’s amazing that kind of widespread cruelty can exist in human kind.

IMG_0661.jpgIMG_0657.jpgIMG_0656.jpg

Last night in Amsterdam on a roof top bar close to Central Station. Had an amazing time and loved catching up with friends after 7 years but I’m glad to be back in AZ and even more glad to be headed back to my small town in the middle of nowhere tomorrow!!!

Short lunch today. Some of you know my dad blew his engine on his 18 Silverado. Got it back yesterday with a new crate engine. This morning his engine light come on. Lol. Hes giving advice n a few not-so-kind words to the dealership! He wasnt in the mood for me to offer my TRD to tow him in. Lmao

Short lunch today. Some of you know my dad blew his engine on his 18 Silverado. Got it back yesterday with a new crate engine. This morning his engine light come on. Lol. Hes giving advice n a few not-so-kind words to the dealership! He wasnt in the mood for me to offer my TRD to tow him in. Lmao
Sucks

Hey there OR17......yeah, it sucks but they'll get it fixed........if they don't don't I'll offer to take him to the Toyota dealer! Haaaaaa!!! LOL

Update on dad's engine light......the dealership didn't get a plug-in all the way in.......simple fix but one that should not have had to be done if the mechanics were paying attention.

Update on dad's engine light......the dealership didn't get a plug-in all the way in.......simple fix but one that should not have had to be done if the mechanics were paying attention.

Glad to hear that. Hate your old man is having so much trouble out of a new truck.

Yea I dont believe you will convince him to toyoya people tend to stick to what they know so if hes been owning Chevy
For a long time good luck.

Good morning. It is possible my grandad did xo the switch from Chevy to Toyota but int sure if he got mad at Chevy or their quality went down or had a hard time with maintenance but he did it. Looks like its doable but happens pretty rarely

Good morning. It is possible my grandad did xo the switch from Chevy to Toyota but int sure if he got mad at Chevy or their quality went down or had a hard time with maintenance but he did it. Looks like its doable but happens pretty rarely
Good for grandad.....I really think GM has gone downhill with their quality......My '16 Colorado I traded in was giving me issues......very happy with my decision also!

Back