The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Well, I gotta git ready for work.....gotta be at the office by 7:15.........Nick, have a great day......everyone be safe........talk at ya later!

Thanks Brother! He's pretty loyal to that bowtie emblem! He's 82 and I don't think I'm gonna get him converted! LOL

Probably not. For a lot of those in that generation buying a Japanese or German vehicle was equivalent to treason.

Probably not. For a lot of those in that generation buying a Japanese or German vehicle was equivalent to treason.

That’s the impression that I got from my grandpa as well. He was a Dodge guy most of his life. Delivered mail in a 440 4 speed Dart after he came home from the Navy. [emoji23] Had a few trucks that served him well during my lifetime. He was skeptical of my first Tacoma but it soon became our hunting rig and he could really appreciate it, just never wanted one for himself.

Yea I was just curious if they were still imports I know they were originally but thought the trucks are now domestic pickups from toyota

Exactly! I've explained to him my Taco was made in Texas......just Japanese owned......he won't consider anything but a bowtie. Stubborn 'ol man! LMAO

They're good get to go see my sister and dont have any test this week in psychology or government which is great

Evenin all! The day finally got over bout 5:45 for me.......it's beer-30......need to find the drinkin' thread!;)

Back