The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

They never mention that these turbo,s generally need more service. Not cheap. It's also imperative with turbo engines to change your oil every 3k-4k miles if you want them to last. Imo, whatever your saving in fuel with a turbo for more hp,, your going to spend more in maintenance.

Last edited:
So are grits, but not to us yankees.....no wonder the south lost the war.
Thats not like any rib hash I've ever seen...that looks more like some leftover slop thrown together with a poached egg on top.

Was there a Civil War???

The woke cancel culture mindset has nearly removed all history, statues, facts, artifacts........ Bunch of morons.

Except for the ugly black bumper ends, and dorky looking grill, it's pretty much identical to my 2020. 16'' wheels are stock....the 2017 sr5 never came bone stock with 17'' wheels unless they were specifically requested. I have a couple added tech packages in my truck with the power sliding rear window, bed lights, and tonneau cover, among power seats, and the better floor liners, plus sill protectors. Toyota came out with an upgraded transmission tuning when I got mine, starting with the 2019's. Kind of nice to see another similar truck...connecticut of all places.

Back