The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Yea it was hung on that piece that goes in the middle of the drum. We walked it with a hammer but even with on blaster it still needed sanding down the rust but it slid right off after sanding it

Yea it was hung on that piece that goes in the middle of the drum. We walked it with a hammer but even with on blaster it still needed sanding down the rust but it slid right off after sanding it
That middle of the drum piece is the end of your axle! They can really rust on.....have removed many drums......sometimes you gotta get that BFH to resolve the issue.

Yea I knew it was a part of the axle but I figured it had a more specific name and I didnt want to confuse people so I just referred to it as the thing that sticks out of the drum

Yea the dark black ones are new and the treads on the old tire are really good but the side walls are cracked so bad. When you would set the m down you could hear the air rush out. I wish I could have just used the old ones but I like the looks of the new tires too

Yea the dark black ones are new and the treads on the old tire are really good but the side walls are cracked so bad. When you would set the m down you could hear the air rush out. I wish I could have just used the old ones but I like the looks of the new tires too
Those new ones will serve ya well.

I sure hope so. I need something to dampen the warped axle that my dad gave it when he was jumpin it. Does anyone know a way to dewarp an axle by any chance

I sure hope so. I need something to dampen the warped axle that my dad gave it when he was jumpin it. Does anyone know a way to dewarp an axle by any chance
Not for sure on the axle.....you're gonna need someone smarter than me!

It's probably the easiest flooring I've ever done but I chose the more difficult way to install it, I do that to myself pretty often. Haha. It's gonna be worth it when it's over!

I noticed you did that, I’ve never messed with doing the flooring at an angle. It looks good that way though.

Back