The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Just got done mowing and trimming......s'pose to storm this afternoon. Son has a wedding to video......wifee is at her mom's.......I'm bacheloring it today!

Just got done mowing and trimming......s'pose to storm this afternoon. Son has a wedding to video......wifee is at her mom's.......I'm bacheloring it today!
Nice. Just got done mowing too, and then it started raining. Just in time! [emoji51]

Hey bman why did you send your storms over to Iowa im not used to going from a feels like of 103 to a severe thunderstorm in 5 minutes that's not how it works in tn at least the weather there follows some logic. Could you please take it back since you are used to is?

LOL Hey Nick! Sorry 'bout that! LOL We just had a drencher of a rainstorm come thru here. Temp was 91° before and has dropped to 75°.......send that rain back over.......I need to wash the wifee's car!

Ok sounds good on the way up to Iowa it was 98 and dropped to 70 afterwards it was bad couldnt see the road over like35 or 40.

I believe to the feels like up here is way off here. The 103 degrees I was faced with here seems like you wouldnt sweat as much and was much cooler feeling to me than like a feels like of anywhere in the 90's

Ok sounds good on the way up to Iowa it was 98 and dropped to 70 afterwards it was bad couldnt see the road over like35 or 40.
Same here......the wifee and I were down eating a burger.......busted loose on our way home......wipers were on high and only goin about 40.......it really came down!

I believe to the feels like up here is way off here. The 103 degrees I was faced with here seems like you wouldnt sweat as much and was much cooler feeling to me than like a feels like of anywhere in the 90's
Depends on the humidity......high and you'll sweat.......low and 103° won't feel as hot.

Well the humidity I never see drop below 60 in our very local area in Tennessee some places around drop a little than that but its what im used too I guess. The past few weeks home was hovering in the 90% humidity range

Well the humidity I never see drop below 60 in our very local area in Tennessee some places around drop a little than that but its what im used too I guess. The past few weeks home was hovering in the 90% humidity range
I can live with 60% humidity......that 90% will make ya stink from all the sweat! LOL

Mornin everyone! We got more t-storms last night.....reports this mornin say the under-pass in Hastings (20 miles west of us) is flooded and closed. Wonder if Cabelas is runnin any specials on John-Boats!

Back