The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Nope.......no fires from us! LOL

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin everyone! Back to the grind today!

4. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

Morning B. How's everything on your side of town? I'm feeling like I need a lot of coffee this morning. Fireworks seemed like they went on all night from my neighbors!

B-Man likes this.
  5. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Everything here at cap Cana is great. My head kinda hurts to much tequila and presidente lights

B-Man and Crawdad like this.
  6. Scott Wyman

Scott Wyman Well-Known Member

Morning y'all! I de ided to treat myself and take today off. Nothing like a weekend in the middle of the week. ;)

B-Man and OR17TRD like this.
  7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hiya Greg! Everything is good here.....my neighbors musta bought the whole firework stand cause they were shooting them all night long.

Gregory likes this.
  8. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Too much Tequila and you're still up early! Right On!!

Lil G likes this.
  9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Good move, Scott!

Scott Wyman likes this.
  10. N1ck0145

N1ck0145 Well-Known Member

Anyone ever tried to hook up a teach and speedometer to an atv?

11. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hi Nick! Never needed a speedo on the 3-wheeler......if my hat blew off I was going fast enuf! LOL

12. N1ck0145

Well I dont really need one but would like to hook one up to see if when doing any other repairs, maintenance, or modifications if it actually makes a difference or if it is just thought

B-Man likes this.
  13. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

There's a way but not sure how to do it. Sorry Buddy!

14. N1ck0145

Its ok if nothing else I could just hook up a bicycle speedometer onto it and amazon has some tachs that you wrap around the spark plug wire which would be accurate enough I think to be able to notice a gain if there is one.

B-Man likes this.
  15. N1ck0145

Also it would just be different and unique

B-Man likes this.
  16. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

That'll probly work.....add-on speedos may need some measuring of the wheel......I'd need a tutor to help hook one up.

17. N1ck0145

Give hooked up several before so that wouldnt be the problem but finding one with a long enough wire might be not sure on how long they are and what I would have to route around but definitely might be something I look into

B-Man likes this.
  18. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Might be worth it! You'd think someone out there has NOS cables.

19. N1ck0145

Well they do have small engine nos kits and would work well because of the low compression ratio of them being 7.8 to 1 you shouldnt need to worry about engine problems

20. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

There ya go!

21. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin everyone! TGIF!