The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

I like it. High tech redneck. And you can FaceTime while you ride... lol.
As long as it works that’s all that matters.

I basically live in the high tech redneck category. Yea i could FaceTime but all they would see is a blur because it wouldnt focus good I dont think and likely wouldnt be able to hear on either end but I think im going to try it just to make sure. Thanks for the idea lol

Made 'er home from my trip........covered Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah........back thru Kansas and Nebraska to get home........2,670 miles in 7 days. Gettin ready to take the wifee and the TRD out for supper!

Made 'er home from my trip........covered Nebraska, Kansas, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Utah........back thru Kansas and Nebraska to get home........2,670 miles in 7 days. Gettin ready to take the wifee and the TRD out for supper!
Wow! That's awesome. You're taking your wife out for supper! Lol! Glad you made it back safely. Welcome back to reality!

Wow! That's awesome. You're taking your wife out for supper! Lol! Glad you made it back safely. Welcome back to reality!
Hi Greg! It was a great trip.....yeah, told the wifee let's get the Taco out of the garage and go for supper........she jumped right at that......not sure if it's riding in the Taco or cause she doesn't have to cook supper! LOL Glad to be home!

Hi Greg! It was a great trip.....yeah, told the wifee let's get the Taco out of the garage and go for supper........she jumped right at that......not sure if it's riding in the Taco or cause she doesn't have to cook supper! LOL Glad to be home!
We’d like to think the taco ride but reality sets in eventually.

Back