The BS Thread To Rule Them All!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MGMTacoLover, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Gregory

Gregory Well-Known Member

Yes sir it is a glorious Friday morning in beautiful Ocala,Florida. Hope everyone has a tacotastic day!

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Afternoon everyone! 1/2 day to go then its 2 weeks of vacation! Right-On!!

Crawdad likes this.
  4. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

Nice! Any fun plans?

B-Man likes this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Hey there C! Vacation is officially here! I'm heading to Oklahoma on the Harley tomorrow.....meeting up with friends from Arkansas and Texas......we're leaving on sunday am riding across north Texas, New Mexico then north to the Royal Gorge area. Gonna be out in Colorado all week riding with great friends. Be coming home next saturday north thru Colorado Springs, Kansas then north to Nebraska. We're staying in Ouray, Co so while we're there gonna find out some info on the trail rides out there for the TRD.

Crawdad likes this.
  6. Crawdad

Crawdad Well-Known Member

That's a helluva road trip! Sounds like a blast! It'll start to get pretty after you pass Albuquerque. Haha! I've got some family North of Colorado Springs, love that area! There's some beautiful wheeling in CO! Make a Taco group run out of it!

B-Man likes this.
  7. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Really lookin forward to this ride! We do one big ride a year and this one is it! Wish the wife would go but she's been a no-go on the bike since 2011. Now, there's an idea......TacomaForum members meet up somewhere yearly and go wheelin'! That would be a blast!

Crawdad likes this.
  8. Gregory

Nice!

9. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Mornin Greg! Fillin my water bottles n doin a last minute check before heading to Oklahoma. You have a great weekend and be safe my friend.

10. Lil G

Lil G Well-Known Member

Be safe b-man . Have fun

11. Gregory

You too my man. B-man that is! Have a great vacation!

12. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Thanks Greg! 7 1/2 hours from nebraska to SW of Okie City. Got here bout 1:45 this afternoon. Followed a TRD OR for bout an hour. I pulled off at Guthrie n he went on.

13. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

@OR17TRD I seen this and thought of you lol Screenshot_20180708-131411.jpeg

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  14. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

That’s pretty much my truck. That’s not a bad price for what it is and the upgrades. Dealers have offered me $36-$38k on trade for mine.

Bogunn and kp.taco like this.
  15. kp.taco

This one had 30k miles..

16. OR17TRD

Yeah mine has 7600 miles on it

kp.taco likes this.
  17. kp.taco

That's what I was gonna say.. I bet yours is 10k or less lol

OR17TRD likes this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

You can also add that your truck has been meticulously cared for with 733 trips to the dealership. That’s really keeping up on maintenance. Lol

Crawdad, OR17TRD and kp.taco like this.
  19. OR17TRD

I’m on Toyota’s 100 mile maintenance program.

Bogunn, Crawdad and kp.taco like this.
  20. kp.taco

It's better than gm's 50 mile maintenance...

OR17TRD, Crawdad and Bogunn like this.
  21. Gregory

Awesome! We're getting nasty thunderstorms here now. Keep on keeping on! I would say keep on truckin' but you're not in your tacoma! Have a great one.