the climate crisis...

I use to brew my own beer that had natural carbonation by adding a little sugar in the bottle before capping it. The secret was knowing just when to bottle it, and just a tad of sugar before capping it, or you'd have bottles of beer exploding all over your room a few days later. Believe me I learned the messy way.

Is CO2 a polluta

Yeah, just a few years ago they were telling us the world was getting colder....geez, make up their mind.
As far as acid rain, thats been going on since the industrial age began. We even have clean coal now.
Actually it predates that. You see there are these things call volcanos. Throughout the history of the planet they have caused more acid rain and CO2 than man has ever created. Hmm...

Those eruptions are caused by human involvement?
I’m going out on a limb and say yes. All the weight of billions of people, construction and roads is pushing downward towards earth core. So the hot smegma has to go somewhere……vola volcano . Knuckle heads are saying Manhattan is sinking, so there. Have a great hot weekend.

Funny thing.....

The earth has the same mass as it did a millinia ago. Well.....unless it gains after an asteroid lands.

I remember when the ozone layer was depleting and we were all going to die. guess we are safe from that now? or the trend just wore out? I live in NE North Carolina and it has always been prone to flooding. These beaches and the sand have been shifting as long as the earth has been in existence. New inlets have formed, old inlets have closed, new islands have formed, old islands disappeared. It has always been just the way the earth and the coast naturally changes, but now its "sea level rise". The creation of the "conspiracy theory" came from the JFK assassination. Now look how that turned out. I dont believe one thing the government or media try to sell us.

Funny thing.....

The earth has the same mass as it did a millinia ago. Well.....unless it gains after an asteroid lands.
Yep, we just move those atoms around into different configurations. Create a baby, mama eats food to allow it to grow. You'll here stupid things like all of the water the world will ever has was created at some point in time. Well not exactly. Burn a hydrocarbon and you make, among other things water. Hit water with lightening and some of the atoms in that water break their bonds and become other stuff.

So, maybe lightening is the solution to the biblical flooding the "climatetoligist" say is coming.

My head hurts.
Another set of severe thunder boom booms ripped though over an hr ago. We got flooded out again, just not as bad as the last time. My garden appears to need some serious help though.

Cold front from Alberta Canada made its way here today so very pleasant with a hint of humidity
Good to bury alive under taco maintenance for five hours get all nasty grimy but no soaked shirt nor shorts
It was 115 heat index yesterday :eek: I could hardly walk my shorts were so damp

That cold front was a nasty, though
45 miles away reported near baseball size hail hitting the cornfields

Cold front came here too, woke up this morning 60 degrees. The big heat with humidity has left the building. Nice sunny dry morning. Feels like a fall day.

Hmmm.....temp at 630 am this morn was around 78. Peaked today at 101. Don't know the heat index. Guessing around 106.

No. I'm not in the desert. or in TX.

Back