Tonneau cover.. soft or hard?

Discussion in '2016 + Toyota Tacoma' started by agnelojunior94, Apr 7, 2019.

1. It’s rj

It’s rj Active Member

Is this the roll up style? Bought the same brand in a roll up and so far I’m pleased with it.

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. It’s rj

It’s rj Active Member

Do you or can you take the roll up style through car washes with the roller style brushes?

4. dirtytaco

dirtytaco Well-Known Member

I’m sure it wouldn’t hurt it. But on the other hand, i wouldn’t take a $45k pro through one of those anyway. Never know what kind of particles got pulled off the last vehicle that would scratch your clear coat

Cape taco likes this.
  5. It’s rj

It’s rj Active Member

You are absolutely right, at some point I’ll use one though. Maybe send the wife through first-not really though.

6. WooD

WooD WooD

Yep it rolls up, and has straps near the cab to secure it when rolled up.

Cape taco likes this.
  7. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

I'm a hard tonneau kinda guy ! I've had 4 on pickups 20190911_064747~2.jpg

It’s rj and B-Man like this.
  8. It’s rj

It’s rj Active Member

Nice rims!

Scott Wyman and B-Man like this.
  9. Cape taco

Thanx they are Level 8. 17 x9 -12 offset 4.5 backspace .I probably should have got the 8's but 9 were 6 bucks more so I got greedy for the width .had to lift so no rub .265-70-17 they ride nice did a road trip to the tip of cape cod today and got 21.3 on highway

Last edited: Sep 16, 2019 at 8:12 PM
    It’s rj likes this.
  10. Cape taco

I like the black on your hood @ It's rj

B-Man and It’s rj like this.