Way off topic

I shoot 139 grain in the 7mm. If I was really mad I would shoot them with the muzzle loader. 295 grain powerbelt. That would be like getting shot with a brick. With a muzzle loader you couldn’t watch though.

My son was shooting with some of his future brother-in-laws last weekend.....one of them had set up 4 milk jugs at 100yds and was trying to shoot them with his AR......he was gettin' frustrated.......my son went to his pickup......grabbed his M1 Garand.....loaded 'er up......5 shots......5 dead milk jugs.....all he said was "there ya go!" and quietly walked back to his pickup.....unloaded the M1 and put 'er away......his future brother-in-law jus looked at him in disgust! LMAO He made me proud! LOL

To go even further, hollow point bullets on impact with clothing.....denim, flannel etc.....the fabric will clog the hollow point and the bullet won't expand to its full potential. I'm not an employee of Hornady nor do I advertise for Hornady but I sure like their Critical Defense rounds.....I have their Critical Defense rounds in my Glock 9mm and 45s.....they have a polymer tip in their bullets that when the bullets contact that fabric the hollow point will expand as designed.

Check out Hornady Critical Duty ammo.

Can't go wrong with any of these 3, but I use Ranger T's in my 380, 9mm, 40, and 45.

i-ggWjx7Q-X2.jpg

Check out Hornady Critical Duty ammo.

Can't go wrong with any of these 3, but I use Ranger T's in my 380, 9mm, 40, and 45.

i-ggWjx7Q-X2.jpg
My favorite bullet for carry and home defense (always use store bought ammo, reloads are for range only) uses the Barnes Tac-XP bullet. There is a Barnes brand, also a Wilson Combat offering out there as well as some others. Extremely accurate ammo, with fantastic end game. The hollow
Point on these solid brass (no separation) bullets is so big you can use them for shot glasses.

My $0.02

417BE6F3-E9D4-4F5D-839D-A3A165E25822.jpeg
My favorite bullet for carry and home defense (always use store bought ammo, reloads are for range only) uses the Barnes Tac-XP bullet. There is a Barnes brand, also a Wilson Combat offering out there as well as some others. Extremely accurate ammo, with fantastic end game. The hollow
Point on these solid brass (no separation) bullets is so big you can use them for shot glasses.

My $0.02

Where is the Wilson ammo made. It says pinnacle. I’m asking because the Wilson combat weapons are built in Berryville Arkansas. I was wondering if it was built in Arkansas also. I know sig ammunition is built in Jacksonville Arkansas at least some of it is

My son was shooting with some of his future brother-in-laws last weekend.....one of them had set up 4 milk jugs at 100yds and was trying to shoot them with his AR......he was gettin' frustrated.......my son went to his pickup......grabbed his M1 Garand.....loaded 'er up......5 shots......5 dead milk jugs.....all he said was "there ya go!" and quietly walked back to his pickup.....unloaded the M1 and put 'er away......his future brother-in-law jus looked at him in disgust! LMAO He made me proud! LOL

Good ****.....

Where is the Wilson ammo made. It says pinnacle. I’m asking because the Wilson combat weapons are built in Berryville Arkansas. I was wondering if it was built in Arkansas also. I know sig ammunition is built in Jacksonville Arkansas at least some of it is
I am not sure if they make it at their Berryville plant or if it is made for them. I know my pistol was made in Berryville :).

I just checked one of my boxes and it is manufactured by wilson in Berryville.

I am not sure if they make it at their Berryville plant or if it is made for them. I know my pistol was made in Berryville :).

That’s news to me. I wasn’t aware of a ammo plant their. My step dad has one there first ar 15 they made and a 45 both are very nice weapons. Glad to hear their making ammo. I’m sure it’s just as good as there guns

Last edited:
I am an enthusiast that wants for each people to be safer than we think. Since there are a lot of different types of danger, I believe most of the people don't know what reality we live. So I decided to make my home safer (and my family too) and since I have a rifle, I want to buy a scope that can give me confidence about it. So on different sources, I've found some good explanations about it (pros and cons). It helped me to choose the right scope (actually each scope has a link to Amazon under description) so if you want you can use consumerepic.com it for info.

Last edited:
Back