What do you do for Work?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by The Fenwick, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tostidos

tostidos Well-Known Member

FAA Licensed Airframe and Powerplant mechanic. I am currently employed as a defense contractor working on Unmanned Aircraft systems. And as the news likes to call them "Drones." My job has me constantly traveling in and out of the country to various locations, most of which is along side our fine men and women of the Armed Forces.
    Sucks being away from home all the time but I love my work.

The_Dirty_Dixie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Konaborne

Konaborne Well-Known Member

and so does your truck.... :icon_wink:

4. in2nit

in2nit Well-Known Member

Los Angeles County for me.

5. Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Federales.

6. YotaKid

YotaKid Teen Taco Driver

Working at a CAT dealer and plan to make a career of it. Gonna go imto their tech program this fall!

7. donvido47

donvido47 Well-Known Member

Industrial radiography and heat treating. I work in power plants, refineries, oil patches, fab shops, and sometimes even amusement parks. Anything to do with weld quality and documentation, we do. I work all over. From Texas to far north North Dakota, and the Mississippi river to the Pacific ocean.

8. spongaweb

spongaweb New Member

Work excavation and construction, I run big Caterpillar equipment like what Yotakid works on. They call me a 'Guinea Hopper/grade setter' Big trucks are overrated in socal, hauled entire engines and buckets for excavators in my truck. Navigated my truck onto sites where we had just ripped it fresh with a D8 dozer and the truck would handle it no problem, its all about the driver. 2002 Tacoma prerunner 2.7L 4banger.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

9. DEZERTDUCK

DEZERTDUCK Owner Engage Off Road

arent you more like "Alfred" to batman???

10. Sje1124

Sje1124 Well-Known Member

I'm in the CG stationed down in Venice, Louisiana.

11. tvbd56

tvbd56 Member

I work at In-n-Out and I have worked there for the past four years while I'm in college. [​IMG]

12. donvido47

donvido47 Well-Known Member

What I wouldn't give for a 4X4 with fries and a chocolate shake right now....

13. Jerez

Jerez LED swap hombre

which one??!!!! :thumbsup:

14. Dewight

Dewight Well-Known Member

To much lol

15. snogirl

snogirl Well-Known Member

I retired from the Army in 2007.
    Currently doing a temp job until I close next week on an older home w/ an apartment. I am going to renovate it and it rent out.
    Then I will travel around the US in my tacoma.

16. Johnnie

Johnnie Well-Known Member

Actually, my little Batman always tells me I'm Robin.

17. tvbd56

tvbd56 Member

I work at one of the stores in sacramento

18. 650h1

650h1 Member

Public safety communications.

19. psychobilly

psychobilly Member

in&out :drool: I was just in Sacramento three weeks ago and two weeks ago had a 4x4 in vegas it was awesome
    o and currently no job :frown:

20. Newbie Family

Newbie Family Member

Both of us fix weapons in the Army.

21. Tacoma fan

Tacoma fan Well-Known Member

Fire in the hole!!! :laughing: