What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by ae111black, Mar 30, 2013.

1. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

Yeah it does look better. IMO
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

When my son with the fancy camera gets home we'll get some pics posted up!
    OR17TRD likes this.
  4. SomeDirtyCuban

SomeDirtyCuban Well-Known Member

Replaced V6 emblem with TRD emblem I used on my stock grill.[​IMG] 20180311_131943.jpg
    Series6, OR17TRD, egrau and 1 other person like this.
  5. Cape taco

Cape taco Well-Known Member

Bogunn likes this.
  6. SCH

SCH Well-Known Member

They are louder than the stock BF Goodrich AT’s but not bad. I’ve ridden in much louder trucks. Loving them so far!
  7. HeadHuntinMF

HeadHuntinMF New Member

Changed out the full chrome grill and the sun oxidized headlights IMG_0370.jpg
    Crawdad, Boss_Taco77, kp.taco and 4 others like this.
  8. SCH

SCH Well-Known Member

Nice looks good!
    HeadHuntinMF likes this.
  9. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Looks great
    HeadHuntinMF likes this.
  10. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Where did u get the headlights? Those look good
  11. HeadHuntinMF

HeadHuntinMF New Member

kp.taco likes this.
  12. Tacomaholic

Tacomaholic Well-Known Member

Finally got around to greasing my UCAs for the first time.

Bogunn likes this.
  13. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

Finally found time to put the vinyl sticker I had made for the wind fairing. Needed something different instead of just having Yakima on the left and blank on the right.
  14. mcklovin77

mcklovin77 Well-Known Member

Finally got my overpriced key fob so I can join the overpriced key fob club.
  15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I love mine too.
    SomeDirtyCuban likes this.
  16. mcklovin77

I've always thought after spending 34k$ on a tacoma that these fobs should be oem, lol. I never realized how cheap and generic the actual oem key fobs were until these new aftermarket ones came out. At least there made in the USA and it helps small businesses succeed. So spending 35$ is well spent lol but still overpriced.
    cranito4to, OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  17. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

Just ordered an OEM TRD PRO grill insert. Looks better than the chrome one on the Off Roads. Should be here next wednesday.
    JonRod, Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  18. OR17TRD

How much was that?
    mcklovin77 likes this.
  19. mcklovin77

I hope he didn't pay 400$ lmao.
    Bogunn likes this.
  20. Boss_Taco77

Boss_Taco77 Well-Known Member

Full bilstein lift with ome coils and TC uca’s new rotors and pads with a aal in the rear and some new wildpeaks. Super happy with how it came out. Getting my roof wrapped this weekend IMG_9635.jpg IMG_9647.jpg
    Tacomaholic, HeadHuntinMF and OR17TRD like this.
  21. OR17TRD

I paid $373 for mine. That was before the faux Pro came out. I got mine from the dealer. They where retailing for $499 all day when the 2017 Pro first came out. You couldn’t hardly find one cheaper.
    I was talking with the parts guy at my dealer while my truck was in the shop for one of the many issues. I got him down to $398 and then pulled out a $25 off coupon at the parts counter. It took 5 days to get because they where back ordered. At the time I got a good deal and I know it’s not fake.
    TacoHog17 likes this.