What have you done to your Tacoma today?

I don't regret spending the extra $$ for the OEM. I'm happy though!
I didn’t have the option. If I wouldn’t have got it for $373 I don’t think I would have bought it. $400 for some plastic was to much for me. Even $373 I was having a hard time but I wanted it. I probably would have ended up painting my off road grille and then buying the faux if I didn’t talk the parts guy down that day.

Thanks. I wanted the Pro Grille for a while and took a shot when they started to sell them so cheap.
I had just put a mesh grille in with a Land Cruiser emblem. Until @kp.taco stole my emblem. [emoji20]
Yeah, the Pro grille looks alot better than the one I have. Looked at a wire mesh grille. Was the same price I paid for the Pro. Decided to stay with OEM.

I didn’t have the option. If I wouldn’t have got it for $373 I don’t think I would have bought it. $400 for some plastic was to much for me. Even $373 I was having a hard time but I wanted it. I probably would have ended up painting my off road grille and then buying the faux if I didn’t talk the parts guy down that day.
I was thinking about this too all week. $386?......Plastic? Are you kidding me? I almost got one of the faux ones......last minute I changed my mind and hit the Buy Now button.

Back