What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Took it to Toyota dealer and had a spare master key cut and programed. $71 bucks.. Not to bad Lol.. Got several compliments on the truck to while I was there. [emoji4]

You have a great lookin truck. Too bad the dealer can't be 'realistic' in their charges. 'Dealer' is an old indian word for bend over! LOL

You have a great lookin truck. Too bad the dealer can't be 'realistic' in their charges. 'Dealer' is an old indian word for bend over! LOL
Thanks @ B-Man yeah $71 for a key is still a lot to pay IMO. Service manager said he even cut me a break (I know him personally) So idk how much it would have been normally

Someone was nice enough to crack my passenger side tail light so I put Depo taillights in. They look just like the Pro tail lights and work great. Only $189 a set.
The only negatives I read were potential leaks (as with any aftermarket light) so I put a fine bead of clear silicone around. IMG_1521962977.688929.jpgIMG_1521962985.361247.jpgIMG_1521962993.641492.jpg
They look better than the sports in my opinion too.

I also took the V6 badge off the tailgate. The more I looked at it the more it aggravated me.

Someone was nice enough to crack my passenger side tail light so I put Depo taillights in. They look just like the Pro tail lights and work great. Only $189 a set.
The only negatives I read were potential leaks (as with any aftermarket light) so I put a fine bead of clear silicone around. View attachment 16228View attachment 16229View attachment 16230
They look better than the sports in my opinion too.

I also took the V6 badge off the tailgate. The more I looked at it the more it aggravated me.
About time you took that off haha. The tail lights look good. I’ve been really leaning towards swapping mine for the pro ones. I also have been looking at the rigid fog lights.

I recently purchased a 2016 Taco , it has a Hirashi Stage 12 High performance tuner chip in it. Anyone know anything about this , I'm just wondering if it's any good.

Back