What have you done to your Tacoma today?

I don’t know anything about it. Some one will be on they will know about it. Congrats on the purchase

I recently purchased a 2016 Taco , it has a Hirashi Stage 12 High performance tuner chip in it. Anyone know anything about this , I'm just wondering if it's any good.
Is there a way to turn it off? Try driving it for a while with it off then turn it back on and see if you notice a difference then let us know. Honestly I've never even heard of it.

I recently purchased a 2016 Taco , it has a Hirashi Stage 12 High performance tuner chip in it. Anyone know anything about this , I'm just wondering if it's any good.
What I know about the Tacoma ECU and performance chips is that it’s not going to do much. The only way you would be able to know for sure is if you took it to dyno and ran it with and without to see if there was any gains. Do you notice anything?

What I know about the Tacoma ECU and performance chips is that it’s not going to do much. The only way you would be able to know for sure is if you took it to dyno and ran it with and without to see if there was any gains. Do you notice anything?
Thats a better idea [emoji28]

Someone was nice enough to crack my passenger side tail light so I put Depo taillights in. They look just like the Pro tail lights and work great. Only $189 a set.
The only negatives I read were potential leaks (as with any aftermarket light) so I put a fine bead of clear silicone around. View attachment 16228View attachment 16229View attachment 16230
They look better than the sports in my opinion too.

I also took the V6 badge off the tailgate. The more I looked at it the more it aggravated me.
Those do look better.

Ordered the junction and a new vent valve for the rear end and moved the vent for the rear end up behind the left tail light. Took bout an hour. I can mark that mod off my list!

Back