What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Not married and have one teenager. I said the same thing in my mind when I bought it. Lol. It sorta has round edges but still would hurt like hell bumping your shin into it.
U know ur gunna do it 1st somehow.
Reminds me of the days when i used to ride bikes and had shin contact with triple trap or sharkbite pedals.

Loved em till...... smash

odyssey-shark-bite-bmx-pedals.jpg

large_121155_20170810033054.jpg

Looks great. I like the turn signal TRD decals. I’ve been going back and forth for weeks on the tailgate Tacoma letters but haven’t pulled the trigger. I don’t know if I want flat black or reflective black.
I have a Silver Sky Metallic Tacoma. I guess I need someone to make the decision for me. lol.
If you're somewhat savvy at editing photos, you could use something like Photoshop to see how flat and reflective would look before you commit. I did that a few times when considering parts for my old car.

If you're somewhat savvy at editing photos, you could use something like Photoshop to see how flat and reflective would look before you commit. I did that a few times when considering parts for my old car.

That’s a good idea. They would practically look the same except the reflective light up with head light reflection. I don’t have a real issue between flat black or gloss finish. Not real sure about the whole reflective idea.

At approx. 6:15am (PST) while driving east bound I-8 my trucks rear diff grenaded badly very noisy, thank God for
4 wheel drive, I drove about 23 miles in 4x on pavement , saved a towing bill anyway....

Soooooo who has a rear end or a 3rd member for a 1st gen TRD they want to sell ??....

****, this is not what I needed , especially right now...

At approx. 6:15am (PST) while driving east bound I-8 my trucks rear diff grenaded badly very noisy, thank God for
4 wheel drive, I drove about 23 miles in 4x on pavement , saved a towing bill anyway....

Soooooo who has a rear end or a 3rd member for a 1st gen TRD they want to sell ??....

Hate to hear that man. Glad there was no accident.

Duggg if u didnt have **** luck, u woukdnt have any luck at all man. This sucks

Back