What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by ae111black, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Camren Harris

Camren Harris Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

The image you want needs to be downloaded to a flash drive. Plug it into the truck usb connection port. Go to settings, general, change start up image or screen off image, download from flash drive, choose picture.

4. Camren Harris

That's cool!

QSTaco likes this.
  5. Camren Harris

Ya those look really tucked under there. How much were they?

6. BcExplorer

BcExplorer Well-Known Member

How was the fit? Any complaints on gaps or cheap plastic? I have been looking at these. Just scared of overseas stuff not fitting right.

7. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

It fit perfectly. It went in without an issue. OEM quality. The plastic feels like it’s as good of quality as what you’d get at the dealership. It’s definitely worth the money if you want a Pro Grille.

8. Camren Harris

What kind did you go with? Was it for looks or for off-road clearance? Or both?

9. Bojangles

Bojangles Well-Known Member

Cant upload decent size pics... too lazy to deal with image shack right now.

Last few days i used some 80mil noico on the back wall of the cab, and the two access doors.
    Sunday i may do passenger front door.

Anyone with a second gen know what kinda bolt head is on the upper seatbelt mounts?
    The bottom 14mm is no problem, but i wanted to pull off the upper mount and cant seem to get a socket of any size to fit.

OR17TRD likes this.
  10. Camren Harris

Sweet! Thanks man!

Bogunn likes this.
  11. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

No problem.

12. QSTaco

QSTaco Active Member

I got them for $431 (cad) at 4wheel parts. They've paid for themselves a few times.

Camren Harris likes this.
  13. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I need to do something like this. After installing those kickers I’ve got all kinds of plastic and who knows what rattling around now.

Bojangles likes this.
  14. Boxerdad214

Boxerdad214 Well-Known Member

MBRP is the bumper. It works well with all sensors as well. Very happy with it plus I gained a way to mount lights and a good step. Much better than factory plastic

Bogunn likes this.
  15. Boxerdad214

Boxerdad214 Well-Known Member

IMG_2203.JPG

Medical Gear Update

Bogunn likes this.
  16. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

17. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

18. Camren Harris

Thinking bout getting one myself

Bogunn likes this.
  19. TacoHog17

TacoHog17 Well-Known Member

Just ordered Lucille’s Christmas gift From TacoHog17. Im still having a hard time deciding what I’m going to do with the front end so she’ll be receiving the Cali Raised side projecting LED pod combo for now.

20. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Boxerdad214 and OR17TRD like this.