What have you done to your Tacoma today?

Go to the Crutchfield site and type it in. I would assume its the same as the dash is still the same.. They DO supply you with a NEW Face Plate and thats what you may be talking about.

Actually, i was talking about byrd's new devil horns in that particular post. But yes, fits my wifes audi w/ zero modification.

Looks good, wonder if i can get one for my '13, its my understanding theyre different sizes.

From his last e-mail you can. His next run will be in October, here's his email address to get on the list and you can ask for a price list then with all the options he has.

Andres Diaz
customdevilhorns@hotmail.com

Devil Horns:
1995-2000 Tacoma Devil Horns (emblem width: 4.29 inches)
2001-2004 Tacoma Devil Horns (emblem width: 4.45 inches)
2005-2010 Tacoma Devil Horns (emblem width: 5.50 inches)
2011+ Tacoma Devil Horns (emblem width: 6.30 inches)

Nice, thanks byrd shooting him an email now

No problem HellaNella420, just remember he can't make any till Oct. Has to do with Toyota Legal Dept. He can only make them twice a year April & Oct for a short period of time. He does good work and well worth the wait. Lots of options & colors. By sending him an email it puts you on the list for his next run on them. He also has another emblem he is starting up the model T one. They are made out of solid aluminum, not the cheap plastic Toyota put on. Includes mounting screws.

Took the mud flaps off today in preparation of my upcoming trail ride. Only broke 1 push pin, glad I had a spare left. But will probably order a few more for future events. I ended up using one on my top rail surprisingly they fit there as well. The one that was in it, front driver side had broken and my top rail was loose, not anymore.

Just ordered some 5100s with a 2in AAl in the back! And a areo turbine muffler. Now my truck will have a total of 5 inches of lift. Now if I can just get it back from the shop :(

Also just to prove how tough the body lift is, I recently got in an accident, I got ran off the road into a drainage ditch then hit a driveway and popped back on the road. It bent the right side u bolts, right shock and crumpled the cab a little bit, the axle was sitting at an angle in the truck, but no damage to the body lift and the body didn't move at all on the truck.

Ordered color matched door handles and mirror covers. A lot less $ than I though it would be but it helps to get 25% off and free shipping. :)

Just changed to LED's in the map and dome light, Installed a 14" antenna and put on my weather tech visors. Dammit I want to do more but my wallet (and wife) are telling me otherwise!

Just put LEDs in the dome lights, the map lights, marker lights, reverse lights and the license plate lights. I would like to get cab marker lights put on with LEDs, it's hard finding somebody around where I live to do it though.

we began the prep on my Tacoma to get it ready for Vi to drive at the MORE Freedom 250 out in Barstow on July 20th....who's coming??

picture.php

Back