WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

I was looking at URD a while back, but wasn't sure how it would perform with rain 9 months out of the year

I'm 50% sure and 100% correct
They have tested it in all weather. And the only thing that will kill it is if you submerge it. I have the cover for the filter which helps that much more. Def worth the $$.

Your going to be like a kid on Xmas day when that stuff arrives. Take pics of all the goodies.
Omg $1200.00 @ Toyota today LCA , ball joints,All bolts adjustment cams , top hats , rear shackles, Ugh
Then $600.00 for Radio , speakers , harness , dash fit kit, steering wheel control mod, XM mod
That's it

Omg $1200.00 @ Toyota today LCA , ball joints,All bolts adjustment cams , top hats , rear shackles, Ugh
Then $600.00 for Radio , speakers , harness , dash fit kit, steering wheel control mod, XM mod
That's it
I hope that's it. Dang man. What happened? Or was it something long over due?

I bought it in Dec. 2014 for a weekend beach fishing summer truck! Left a company two weeks ago I worked with for 15 years, 21 years in this business. Soooo they will pay me a nice monthly amount to drive it for sales in 4 states! Reason for spending the money on it now! $35,000 for a 2015 double cab then $7,000-$9,000 aftermarket is almost double what I'll have into this one!

I bought it in Dec. 2014 for a weekend beach fishing summer truck! Left a company two weeks ago I worked with for 15 years, 21 years in this business. Soooo they will pay me a nice monthly amount to drive it for sales in 4 states! Reason for spending the money on it now! $35,000 for a 2015 double cab then $7,000-$9,000 aftermarket is almost double what I'll have into this one!
Good point. Got to show her love every now and then.

Not sure yet? Had the same bumper on my FJ and super winch 9000 lbs with braided.
I've got the Warn 9.5 XP on mine. I love that the control module sits on top and that Warn has the wireless plug-in control for those times when you are alone and need to control the winch from some distance.

Attachments

• 1434651554673.jpg
    1434651554673.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 50
Back