WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by dbr1110, Feb 13, 2015.

1. silverpataco

silverpataco Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1441234321.502769.jpg
    Had two different brands of plugs in the one I bought! Now it doesn't! MAFS cleaned and K&N cleaned all for Appalachian Toyota Round Up!!

andday likes this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. woodydog

woodydog Well-Known Member

Yeah they all have ngk one side and denso on the other. IV changed both my Tacoma's plugs out at 10,000mi for denso iridium plugs. How many miles did you have on stock plugs?

4. silverpataco

Well, bought it with 94,000 it has 113,000 now.

5. woodydog

woodydog Well-Known Member

Do you notice any improvement with new plugs? I bet the old ones were factory. A guy I work with bought one with 120,000mi still had stock plugs. Most people won't do it themselves and not going to pay what the dealer wants to do it

6. rec2570

rec2570 Well-Known Member

Recently got this bed mat from Amazon ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1441651600.497695.jpg

7. jac0899

jac0899 Well-Known Member

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1441857385.020491.jpg ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1441857403.137953.jpg Survived another instance of poor teenage girl driving... Lol my iron cross bumper vs her fender. Guess who won

8. silverpataco

ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442075105.562888.jpg
    Put my bike rack in the hide a hitch rode the **** outtah my mountain bike!!

Demo Man and sfstud2002 like this.
  9. BillK

BillK Well-Known Member

Had roof and hood color sanded to remove discoloration caused by bird droppings. While at the body shop I had them paint the base PreRunner grill shell. Today I washed, waxed, and treated all trim pieces with Aerospace 303 protectant. ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442085999.026618.jpg

10. Bayou2015

Bayou2015 Member

I added the console vault to my Taco.
    ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1442092511.104122.jpg

11. 2004prerunner

2004prerunner Active Member

looks like new!

i bought one that's on its way to lookin like that previous condition

care to explain your process for someone who's gonna need that info eventually?

12. 2004prerunner

2004prerunner Active Member

oop nvm just saw this. ignore my last question on that other thread

13. tacodave

tacodave New Member

What brand/model is the rack for your spare? Looks sweet and just the style I want. Whole rig looks good! Any info appreciated.

14. andday

andday Well-Known Member

Oil change, power steering oil flush, cabin filter change, air intake filter change and a 6'er downed by noon

15. tacodl

tacodl Member

Just did lift and wheels and a bed cover