WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

For those who have a standard key ignition. Is there a hidden battery in the fob?! I took it apart and found only solid state circuitry. No battery!

There is a battery in the key fob.

It may be under the circuit board. It is usually on the opposite side of the circuit board buttons.

Be gentle, these things are snap together assemblies.

That smell is over rated.

Just eat some chili and broccolli for a couple days. Squeeze some crop dust deep into the seat cushions. Then you have a good "Man" based scent installed. Nice benefit is every time you sit in the seat the cushion will poof a bit of the crop dust for a recharge.

Just kidding. I've found a couple of sticks of incense on the cabin filter work better and last longer than those overpowered dash mount oil pots or the dangling pine tree. Personally, I like the sandalwood scent. Nice woodsy smell, not too strong not too flowery. Just 3-4 sticks on the cabin filter is good for about 4 months, plus it is less expensive , about 100 sticks for $8-10. Many scents are available.

Last edited:
That smell is over rated.

Just eat some chili and broccolli for a couple days. Squeeze some crop dust deep into the seat cushions. Then you have a good "Man" based scent installed. Nice benefit is every time you sit in the seat the cushion will poof a bit of the crop dust for a recharge.

Just kidding. I've found a couple of sticks of incense on the cabin filter work better and last longer than those overpowered dash mount oil pots ot the dangling pine tree. Personally, I like the sandalwood scent. Nice woodsy smell, not too strong not too flowery. Just 3-4 sticks on the cabin filter is good for about 4 months, plus it is less expensive , about 100 sticks for $8-10. Many scents are available.
I prefer baked beans & onions, with smoked turkey sausage, and a good sam adams beer to flush it down. The resulting methane gas smell is unequaled.

The new taco I had as a loaner , new car smell made my wife and I have headaches by the end of an 11/2 trip to friends house when I had it ,so I can actually do without the toxic plastics gasing off new car smell! :)

51GI84pGAuL._AC_SL1200_.jpg

Curious.......what does "Black Ice" smell like. No, not the little tree.....the real black ice. The stuff you discover on the road just a little too late and a bit too fast.

Does black ice smell different than freezer ice or road ice or the ice sickles hanging off the gutter.......?

Why isn't there more male oriented scented air fresheners? Ya know, like 3 day without deodorant arm pit or bourbon or beer or gasoline or oil or diesel or.......or......or...... Its always some flowery fru-fru smell. Me, I like the wood based scents. Oak, sandalwood, pine, campfire, .....

Curious.......what does "Black Ice" smell like. No, not the little tree.....the real black ice. The stuff you discover on the road just a little too late and a bit too fast.

Does black ice smell different than freezer ice or road ice or the ice sickles hanging off the gutter.......?

Why isn't there more male oriented scented air fresheners? Ya know, like 3 day without deodorant arm pit or bourbon or beer or gasoline or oil or diesel or.......or......or...... Its always some flowery fru-fru smell. Me, I like the wood based scents. Oak, sandalwood, pine, campfire, .....

its unpleasant to some, definitely

this?

shopping

oh, there is MORE!!
this is the male-scented variety pack

61CsJxBP+cL._AC_SL1105_.jpg

this right here has been the MOST stunning odor, especially on a very HOT midWest day with the AC blowing the scent

61mOLGJ3pLL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

1678468650383.png
Sprinkle a little of this down the defroster vent and you'd be alset for a while just don't get pulled over with the heat running ! :)

There is a battery in the key fob.

It may be under the circuit board. It is usually on the opposite side of the circuit board buttons.

Be gentle, these things are snap together assemblies.
Turns out my other key was left in the ignition rendering the spare fob useless. But I in my brilliance (and not wanting to freeze). Thought eh dead fob while in the house pressing buttons like a maniac. Lol

Back