WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR TACOMA TODAY?

Discussion in 'General Tacoma Discussion' started by dbr1110, Feb 13, 2015.

1. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

thanks B-Man! they do look great! i like that they incorporated Deegan's race number in the sidewall, thats cool. i've added these tires to my notes. i think ima need a bit more slush funds in the toy account. ;)

Backroader and B-Man like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

They're wearing really well.....think they're a 60K mile tire and I'm thinkin' I'll get that out of 'em!

Backroader and tooter like this.
  4. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

nice! thats not bad at all. how are they with snowy roads? good traction and stabilty even at 50+ mph?

Backroader and B-Man like this.
  5. B-Man

B-Man Well-Known Member

They handle great in the snow and ice. Even at 50mph in the snow you have great control/traction. I'm very impressed with them.

Backroader and tooter like this.
  6. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

IMG_5447.jpg
    Added 5100s in the front and an aal in the rear for 2 more inches of lift. Huge difference between 4” & 6” of lift. Still rides great too!

7. tooter

tooter Well-Known Member

still looking sharp, VB!

♡ the long beds

VBTacoma, B-Man and Backroader like this.
  8. B-RI

B-RI Well-Known Member

MileHigh20!! and tooter like this.
  9. indy_taco

indy_taco Well-Known Member

Looking for tire and wheel advice... Will these fit without rubbing? IMG_6554.jpg

10. Taco_Tuesday

Taco_Tuesday Well-Known Member

Wash and wax. Then used her to hold a hammock. 1587856391021.jpeg 20200425_165222.jpeg 20200425_165235.jpeg

Scott Wyman, B-Man and tooter like this.
  11. VBTacoma

VBTacoma Well-Known Member

IMG_5465.jpg
    Added 1.25” on the rear to match the stance on the front from the spindle lift. Swapped out the OEM antenna for a stubby, and installed a rear brake line relocation kit.

tooter, kp.taco, B-Man and 1 other person like this.
  12. kp.taco

kp.taco Well-Known Member

Yes

13. indy_taco

indy_taco Well-Known Member

Great! Lol can't wait to put the 40s on then

kp.taco, tooter, B-Man and 1 other person like this.
  14. Taco_Tuesday

Taco_Tuesday Well-Known Member

Who needs to turn anyway? Overrated.