What kind of Guns do you have?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Flex, Feb 23, 2013.

1. msouthall

msouthall Active Member

IMG_4697.jpg

These are my custom built rifles. The top one is my .308 and the bottom is my 12” SBR. I can’t count how many weapons I have. I’m a Sig guy but I have a few glocks.

4wd, Bogunn and The_Dirty_Dixie like this.
  2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. BIRDSLAYER

BIRDSLAYER Well-Known Member

A few 22's, Beretta .25, ivor johnson .32s&w, sig .40s&w, 2 1911's, rem 11-48, moss500 in 410 and one in 12ga. Stevens 1915 side by side 12ga. Rem versamax, win 94 30-30, ruger .204, mini 14, a few 80%er ar's an 80%er glock 23, and a cpl I can't really talk too much about... Jerry Brown is Making my life harder by the day it seems. I know I'm probably going to ruffle a few feathers with this one but here goes... I wish Jerry Brown's ass cancer gets the best of him, and Gavin fuckin newsom gets aids. I really don't like those douche bags.

4wd and Bogunn like this.
  4. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

The Ruger......

Bogunn and OR17TRD like this.
  5. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

No it’s all good...did update the ruger... heavier spring ,night sights change out the firing pin...

Bogunn likes this.
  6. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I didn’t mind the SR9. Kept it a couple years.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  7. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

Lol.....nice my 1911 is Springfield Operator USMC...my daily carry is a dog spray....

Bogunn likes this.
  8. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Mailman! Went from fighting Haji to fighting dogs.

9. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

Yup....

10. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Worst part is that the dogs probably have a more coordinated attack effort and don’t run away as easily. Lol.

11. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

Yes they do...I was bit about two weeks ago....to small dogs....one come in first... to probe...(a faint) and the other one emvelop to the right...got my ankles...

Bogunn likes this.
  12. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

A coordinated attack.... those dogs must have been to infantry training! Lol.

JonRod likes this.
  13. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

My buddy Leo givin' a bump...

Bogunn and JonRod like this.
  14. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Fucking ankle biters are the worst, little chicken shits will come from behind too...

Bogunn likes this.
  15. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Nice to know there are still considerable numbers of west coasters that believe in the 2nd Amendment.
    Living out east all you ever see is the asinine rules, laws, and statements that come from your lawmakers. Feinstein, Pelosi, Jerry Brown, Xavier Becerra.... God Bless them but when they talk it’s hard to believe anyone actually lives in a bubble like they do. Or believes that way. Apparently a lot do since they are in office though......

BIRDSLAYER, 4wd and JonRod like this.
  16. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

Don’t forget Deleon...fucken idiot

BIRDSLAYER, Tacoman112 and Bogunn like this.
  17. JonRod

JonRod Well-Known Member

Term limits!!!!!

BIRDSLAYER and Bogunn like this.
  18. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Agreed man. Will never happen but would make sense.
    We had Robert C. Byrd that served 6 years in the House and 51 years in the Senate from West “By God” Virginia. (He actually accomplished a lot for the state though).

JonRod likes this.
  19. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

Hey left ,right ,or center I've got no problem dispatching some asshole that desperatly needs it haha

I don't currently have any home defense devices but I've shot everything from daisys to AK's , uzi's, an a few "upgraded" AR-15's (if you get my drift) My best shot was taking out a bait stealing sea gull , in fligjht, at about 250yds with a ruger .22mag with an 8" barrel (IIRC) True story, no BS...

It looked a lot like this... except I'm pretty sure this is a 6" barrel

index.jpg

JonRod, OR17TRD and Bogunn like this.
  20. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

I heard that. Good shot.
    My best shot was a running white tail deer at about 750 yards with a 30.06 bolt action. Complete luck. But still awesome.

OR17TRD likes this.
  21. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I peaked early. My best shot was when I was 9 a chipmunk about 40 yards running across a log, open sight .22 rem single shot bolt action. Hit it through the heart. I haven’t been able to hit anything since. :oops:

Bogunn likes this.