What smartphone do you have?

Ive got an LG V30 thin at the present time. Ive had Samsung and Motorola's before with good luck. The only reason I got rid if my last Motorola was it had had so many system updates that I think they were fighting with each other, it still worked but was starting to have some issues. This is the first LG that ive had and its been fine so far. I'm not an I phone guy, they just seem to be too fragile. I think my step daughter and daughter in law were keeping I phone afloat as many replacements as they've had.

I'm hard on phones, and find yes, they do break very easy compared to a Samsung, and battery life is a joke. If they can't build a better battery, I would not buy one again anyway no matter if they did work well, and were stronger. I can use my Samsung for two days and then charge it. My iphones couldn't make it through a whole day of heavy use. I was constantly killing the battery and the last 5 hours of my day I had no phone.

I don't get a new phone unless it comes with an Otter Box Defender in the same purchase.
I'm hard on phones, and find yes, they do break very easy compared to a Samsung, and battery life is a joke. If they can't build a better battery, I would not buy one again anyway no matter if they did work well, and were stronger. I can use my Samsung for two days and then charge it. My iphones couldn't make it through a whole day of heavy use. I was constantly killing the battery and the last 5 hours of my day I had no phone.

I had an iphone 4s and 7, got rid of each after 1 year and went back to an android. I'm genuinely happy for those of you who love your iphones. Different types for different people.
It is nice having choices.

Last edited:
android only. have a galaxy S5. still works fine for me. when it croaks i'll likely move on to the S10. like that model out of all the other newer ones.

I’m a iPhone guy. Otter box is a must. I have a 8 now . I’ve had a 5 then a 5S never had a issue. I had one to many in Cozumel and left the 5 their. Then I upgraded to the 5S .

Sounds like a great time was had in Cozumel!

Back