Whatcha eating?

It’s really not a bad way to eat. Stay away from processed foods and sugar. I’ve maintained the weight and still eat that way for the most part. For me Beer, bread and ice cream was the hardest things to give up. Now I have a whiskey and water if I want an adult beverage no carbs. They make ice cream that is low carb and uses xylitol for sweetener it’s not Ben and Jerry’s but it helps the ice cream craving. Burgers and hot dogs I just do lettuce wraps on them now. I don’t miss the buns much anymore.

Beer and ice cream. I don’t care for whiskey.Lol OR’s guilty pleasure. I think bread would be my toughest thing. I really like just meat and potatoes. I’m not sure if you can have potatoes. I’m a plain kinda guy

It’s really not a bad way to eat. Stay away from processed foods and sugar. I’ve maintained the weight and still eat that way for the most part. For me Beer, bread and ice cream was the hardest things to give up. Now I have a whiskey and water if I want an adult beverage no carbs. They make ice cream that is low carb and uses xylitol for sweetener it’s not Ben and Jerry’s but it helps the ice cream craving. Burgers and hot dogs I just do lettuce wraps on them now. I don’t miss the buns much anymore.
I kinda eat that way anyway.... lol
Beer consumption is way down, I usually make wraps instead of sandwiches with a wheat or whole grain tortilla. I usually keep Welch's fruit snacks around for my sweet tooth but I do treat myself to a kid size Butterfinger blast occasionally... haha

Not very exciting, I'm working on the sugar in the coffee asap.
For some reason, it shows enchilada sauce twice... It's a salsa, and an enchilada sauce, hence the two differing values
Screenshot_20181120-113936_Carb Manager.jpg

Last edited:
Damn buddy did you skip lunch? Is that why you were crabby over the bull bar and led lights? Lol

Last edited:
Question jangles do your steps per day work for the exercise portion?
not yet, i havent gotten that app synced with fitbit.........thats a pay type of extra, and Im not sure if the app is worth paying for yet. I like it, but Im debating. A damn trial period would be perfect!

not yet, i havent gotten that app synced with fitbit.........thats a pay type of extra, and Im not sure if the app is worth paying for yet. I like it, but Im debating. A damn trial period would be perfect!

Lol trials don’t pay the bills. Stay focused on the eating the rest will work out.

Our family is having Chicken and Stuffing with fresh beans of green, mashed potatoes with gravy ! [emoji117] [emoji123] IMG_20181121_192058091.jpeg

Back