Whatcha eating?

Today is Thanksgiving for us.... Here's yesterdays stats, gunna ruin that **** today. Then back to this Keto ****
Fitbit synced now, for calories in vs out supposedly... But I burned almost 3k yesterday and it looks like this says under 500
Screenshot_20181123-111934_Carb Manager.jpg

Today is Thanksgiving for us.... Here's yesterdays stats, gunna ruin that **** today. Then back to this Keto ****
Fitbit synced now, for calories in vs out supposedly... But I burned almost 3k yesterday and it looks like this says under 500
View attachment 22336
This evening is Thanksgiving for us too. I ain't worrying about all that today. Did do a 3 mile hike this morning though. Pretty cool trail close to where we're staying this weekend. Got a notification that an Ionic is being sent to me and I didn't order it... 0_o
I'll act surprised anyway... haha.
But soon I'll be able to participate in all this Fitbit madness too! Woohoo! Haha!

This evening is Thanksgiving for us too. I ain't worrying about all that today. Did do a 3 mile hike this morning though. Pretty cool trail close to where we're staying this weekend. Got a notification that an Ionic is being sent to me and I didn't order it... 0_o
I'll act surprised anyway... haha.
But soon I'll be able to participate in all this Fitbit madness too! Woohoo! Haha!
Sweet, I bought her the versa last night.
Congrats mang

I’m still debating on what to get. I wear a g shock every day. I wish they made one so I would know it would hold up. My jobs are hard on stuff. Welding and mechanical work during the day fire department weekends and nights. Welders and water hard on stuff. I’ve had two watches hold up luminox and a gshock great products but can’t track steps and stuff. I’m not sure if y’all know it or not but y’all posting diet and steps. Get me to thinking about it. I’m sure others are doing the same. Plus I sure it pushes each of y’all.

Last edited:
I’m still debating on what to get. I wear a g shock every day. I wish they made one so I would know it would hold up. My jobs are hard on stuff. Welding and mechanical work during the day fire department weekends and nights. Welders and water hard on stuff. I’ve had two watches hold up luminox and a gshock great products but can’t track steps and stuff. I’m not sure if y’all know it or not but y’all posting diet and steps. Get me to thinking about it. I’m sure others are doing the same. Plus I sure it pushes each of y’all.
I did much looking around and reading before deciding on the Ionic, but that honestly was almost a year ago. It still seems like one of the best though. Awesome reviews and battery life. I'm hard on stuff too and honestly have never worn watches, I hate things on my wrist. Since most of my time is spent studying now hopefully it'll last a while. Haha

Yeah I always wore a g shock when I worked at max security. Those watches are damn strong, I'll say that.
I'd be worried about a large screened Fitbit in some places.

Had some awesome fam-time yesterday. Thankful for the time we get to spend with each other every year!

This year there was a pink elephant in the room; an uncle is in wk 6 in the ICU after rolling a Razor down a canyon... and has fought many battles along the way but against the odds, he's started improving greatly over the last week and is expected to get out of the ICU in a week or so!!! Just one more reason to be thankful!
20181123_171444.jpeg20181123_185829.jpeg20181123_185809.jpeg20181123_171512.jpeg

Had some awesome fam-time yesterday. Thankful for the time we get to spend with each other every year!

This year there was a pink elephant in the room; an uncle is in wk 6 in the ICU after rolling a Razor down a canyon... and has fought many battles along the way but against the odds, he's started improving greatly over the last week and is expected to get out of the ICU in a week or so!!! Just one more reason to be thankful!
View attachment 22363View attachment 22364View attachment 22365View attachment 22366

Outside thanksgiving sweet!!!!! Sorry to hear about your uncle. Glad he is improving

View attachment 22363View attachment 22364View attachment 22365View attachment 22366

Nothing against your relatives, I just don't people...I'd like to hang out there after erryone left and enjoy the scenery with a beer and a toke

Let's just not talk about me having dinner yesterday. Other than the mashed taters and candied yams, I was quite on target.
Here's tonights intake...Fitbit sitting on the end table.
Mrs picked out a new Fitbit versa for herself and should be here in a week or two (backorder).
Screenshot_20181124-173432_Carb Manager.jpg

Back