When and Where Did YOU First Offroad?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by P-Trac, Jun 4, 2013.

1. Brendan

Brendan Well-Known Member

Damn, that sucks.. Person stop at least or You have to go through your own insur?

Last July I got plowed into head on, on my motorcycle, by a girl who came into my lane (texting n driving)... Damn near died and almost Lost my leg... ImageUploadedByTaco Forum1375505405.904668.jpg

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Tacoma Forum Sign Up!

Join TacomaForum.com Today - It's Totally Free!

Are you a Toyota truck fan? If so we invite you to join TacomaForum.com. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Toyota Tacoma Fans to meet online.
    Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your truck, and have a great time with other Toyota Tacoma fans. Whether your an old timer or just bought your Tacoma you'll find that TacomaForum.com is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally free!

Join TacomaForum.com Today! JOIN FOR FREE

3. OffroadTaco4x4

OffroadTaco4x4 Well-Known Member

Dang, glad you're ok. And no the guy just drive off as if nothing happened.

4. KennyF

KennyF Well-Known Member

Dude, sorry man. Hard to even look at that. Glad you survived.

5. Brendan

Thanks all Good though... and That's beat... What an asss

6. Brendan

Thanks bro... That pic ain't nothin though.. leg was all sorts of blown open.. A guy drivin behind me had picked 3" of my shin bone up outta the road...Was about 60-65% severed

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  7. user458

user458 Registered Users

About 20 yrs ago. Here in jax. In a part of the north side called imeson. Lotsa mud and sand dunes.
    I had a new f150. It didn't 4x4 but that's alright I was sober and had no intentions of driving through anything more than a little muddy water. Back then, I hated Toyotas. I thought it was all about full size fords and dodges. My little brother had just turned 21 and was downin' adult beverages. The more beers I had the shallower them mud puddles got. Plus I was gettin' mad cause them little bull**** Toyotas kept having to pull out the full size pick ups. Finally I had enough. I backed way the hell up and floored it. I made about half way. I buried the motor in mud. That ole truck was good to me, though. I had this gal that loved that truck. She called me her back door man. I wonder what my Tacoma would out in imeson, now

8. HellaNella420

HellaNella420 Well-Known Member

Ow. Glad to see you made it though. Dont text and drive.

9. Konaborne

Konaborne Well-Known Member

Think I was 16...or 17.

planned a 3day 2 night camping trip at a beach. good times
    [​IMG]

10. 808yota

808yota Well-Known Member

Makalawena right?

11. Konaborne

lol yup
    have you taken that trail yet? it's doable stock, and really fun

12. 808yota

Ya I've done it...I haven't climbed the hill yet though. One day lol

13. Konaborne

I'll be back wintertime if you wanna go!

14. 808yota

Ya maybe.... Have you ever gone down road to the sea?

15. Konaborne

nope, never had the time...but it's definitely on my list once I get my coilovers fixed and my bumper on

16. 808yota

I heard the road is pretty bad... probably not going to go down that road till I get a decent lift.

17. Konaborne

I'm gonna try grab a few guys from TTORA/TW/here and get a trip down there this summer, I know some of the hilo guys wanted to go; incl the guy with the SAS'd rig. Just havent had the time to set it up

you could jump in with me if you want :D

18. 808yota

Ya I'd be interested to jump in with you I'll be your spotter lol... When I get back for winter break me and Vinny were planning to go down but we'd probably take an ATV down.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2013
  19. 4wd

4wd Well-Known Member

The first place offroading was my backyard, which soon progressed into using my neighbors backyard as well, this was in 1970....

20. OR17TRD

OR17TRD Well-Known Member

I had an 81 single cab toyota pickup and my cousin had an 83 we use to take them on the river bars and beaches and try to get stuck and pull eachother out. Good times.

Bogunn likes this.
  21. Bogunn

Bogunn Well-Known Member

Man, I grew up in southern West Virginia. That’s all we did.

OR17TRD likes this.